Options

FS: Two Canon 24-85 f3.5 - 4.5

bugaboobugaboo Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited August 3, 2005 in Flea Market
[font=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi,
This is my first post here. I have 2 24-85 f/3.5 - 4.5 which I'm selling. I bought the canon 28-70 2.8L which is the reason for selling this item.

One contains the following items

Lens, both caps, Promaster Skylight 1A Filter. Lens Hood and a carrying case. The lens is in really good condition except for a very tiny dot scratch which doesn't effect quality of picture. This includes original packaging for everything. Here is a link to a picture. 24-85 with case

The other contains the following items:

Lens, both caps, Tiffen 81A filter, lens hood and includes all the original packaging. I can't find anything wrong with this lens at all. Here's a picture. 24-85 without case

I haven't figured out how to take good picture of the lens without having shadows and things, so if you would like more pictures, please let me know. The picture at these urls of the chair was taken with the lens.

I am asking $185 each including shipping and paypal fees (It looks like they are going for around $200+shipping on ebay, which is about what I paid for them on ebay). If I don't have bidder by Thursday, I am planning on ebaying these.

At the website I have taken several pics at different fstops and have inlcuded the same pic taken with my 28-70 L (noted by focal length 28 and 70)

If you would like me to take additional pictures of the item please let me know.

Thank you
[/font]