Options

360 Virtual Tour Software Problems

HashHash Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited February 20, 2010 in Finishing School
One of my services is 360 Virtual Tours, which I publish with 3D Vista software, and I find that particular viewers, complain that the rotation movement should be much smoother, as quite often it presents very jerkily. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I have tried many methods to improve the appearance, including reducing the panoramic picture file sizes to increase downloading times, this is only results in poorer viewing quality, especially when the ‘full screen viewing’ page is selected. I noticed that panoweaver is similar. Has anyone tried PANO2VR SOFTWARE by Garden Gnome. <o:p></o:p>
Comments and Software recommendations are very welcome, thank you

Comments

• Options
    ziggy53ziggy53 Super Moderators Posts: 23,836 moderator
    edited February 20, 2010
    Hash wrote:
    One of my services is 360 Virtual Tours, which I publish with 3D Vista software, and I find that particular viewers, complain that the rotation movement should be much smoother, as quite often it presents very jerkily.

I have tried many methods to improve the appearance, including reducing the panoramic picture file sizes to increase downloading times, this is only results in poorer viewing quality, especially when the ‘full screen viewing’ page is selected. I noticed that panoweaver is similar. Has anyone tried PANO2VR SOFTWARE by Garden Gnome.
    Comments and Software recommendations are very welcome, thank you

I moved this to the "Finishing School" forum where we discuss computer software and applications.

Please only use a text editor to enter your message as the formatted text you presented does not play well with our forum software. Thanks

Regarding 360 degree virtual tours, I'm afraid that I have only created lower resolution "previews" for online presentations and the highest resolution panoramas only reside on my computer (so I'm no help.)

Hopefully someone will jump in with some better experience.

Best of luck,
    ziggy53
    Moderator of the Cameras and Accessories forums