Elusive kid... Captured

heatherfeatherheatherfeather Registered Users Posts: 2,738 Major grins
edited February 20, 2010 in People
elusive means skillful at eluding capture... and that is a great description of this boy of mine when it comes to photos.

This is Andrew... the only rarely photographed kid that I have. He is always busy doing something else, and easily annoyed by the camera. So I was shocked when he asked to be included in the fun.

Just like rare critters in the wild, you have to shoot quickly and quietly or you'll spook him. :rofl No posing or direction allowed. Though I did tell him not to do the "fake smile" that he puts on for photos. I think towards the end of the 3 minutes he gave me... he actually started to have fun!

792973873_us7aa-XL.jpg

Just recently he has begun being interested in looking good... fixing his hair and dressing with care and style. I have to say it was a welcome change from the dragging feet I used to get from this kid when I pointed to a hairbrush. I'd say middle school next year might have something to do with it.

And here is a bonus photo thrown in for fun:

Mercy was showing off her new hoodie. The faux fur matches her hair almost perfectly!

792972716_CqXtR-XL.jpg

Anyway... Hope all of you get a chance to catch your elusive kids... and shoot them! LOL!

C & C = me + :lust

Comments

• ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    edited February 20, 2010
    You showed him Andy's kid with the big glasses :D

Cool set of shots. Now all he needs are some baseball like cards lol3.gif
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?