Woof woof

RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
edited February 22, 2010 in Street and Documentary
This was at a Renaissance festival and just liked the reflection, thought it was cool when the dog saw himself.

793990238_YeR6C-L.jpg

I want to get better at PJ, so CC is appreciated...

Thanks

Comments

• NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    clap.gif

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts
  • rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    That is a GREAT shot!!!
    Thanks for sharing...
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    Roadkill wrote:
    This was at a Renaissance festival and just liked the reflection, thought it was cool when the dog saw himself.

793990238_YeR6C-L.jpg

I want to get better at PJ, so CC is appreciated...

Thanks

Okay - So...Two problems here - one of which is the woof woof. rolleyes1.gif Looking at the reflection in the mirror, I seriously doubt the dog is looking at himself. So what we have is a mirror showing a group of people...And...?? What I think this needed was people around, passing by, the mirror, so that you had one scene set into another. Good idea, but I'm afraid it's a better idea than it is an image. Sorry.
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed
  • RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    bdcolen wrote:
    Okay - So...Two problems here - one of which is the woof woof. rolleyes1.gif Looking at the reflection in the mirror, I seriously doubt the dog is looking at himself. So what we have is a mirror showing a group of people...And...?? What I think this needed was people around, passing by, the mirror, so that you had one scene set into another. Good idea, but I'm afraid it's a better idea than it is an image. Sorry.
    That makes sense... Funny there usually are some people around that mirror, just not then. I might be going back in a week or two and I may give that area another go.

Thanks for the input.
  • bdcolenbdcolen Registered Users Posts: 3,804 Major grins
    edited February 22, 2010
    Roadkill wrote:
    That makes sense... Funny there usually are some people around that mirror, just not then. I might be going back in a week or two and I may give that area another go.

Thanks for the input.

Definitely try it again - and the greater the difference between the scene in the mirror, and the scene around it, the better. :D
    bd@bdcolenphoto.com
    "He not busy being born is busy dying." Bob Dylan

"The more ambiguous the photograph is, the better it is..." Leonard Freed