Options

Prowler in the neighborhood!

ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
edited June 19, 2004 in Landscapes
It is always nice to have a camera in your pocket.

4964860-M.jpg

I liked seeing it but I hated it being in a parking lot so I tried to emphasise the car itself in PS.
Shot is a crop from the full 1/4 on view of the car. I think it still needs some work but I am happy for now.

Tim

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2004
    Fast looking car tim...what is it ?

ok i get it...a dodge prowler
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 12, 2004
    Shakey wrote:
    It is always nice to have a camera in your pocket.
    Tim

And I thought you were just happy to see me. :D

Love what you did to the car, it looks great. Shame you couldn't get more of the vehicle - it can be so frustrating when you see a shot but there's a physical obstruction to your getting it.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited June 13, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    Love what you did to the car, it looks great. Shame you couldn't get more of the vehicle - it can be so frustrating when you see a shot but there's a physical obstruction to your getting it.
    You mean Like this Sid? I made the crop because of the background.
    4964861-M.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 13, 2004
    Yeah, that looks nice. You could always change the bakground if you don't like it, I guess. Just my taste, maybe, but it feels better to see more of the car.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    That's a nice looking car, like an updated "lotus 7 " thats been on steriods
  • Options
    DewrGleisionDewrGleision Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2004
    grubbs, the orginal lotus 7 makes that thing look like its a kindergarten finger-painting, high on staring at the sun! The 7b would smoke that thing...

Dodge makes that? I never knew anything about the prowler, as it seems to have dissapeared, and Ive never really been a Dodge guy...
    Nice looking vehichle, though... Wonder what else they had to do besides that big ole' bumper to get it street legal, with all the running gear exposed like that in the front...
    He who throws dirt, loses ground...
  • Options
    edited June 19, 2004
    Shakey wrote:
    You mean Like this Sid? I made the crop because of the background.
    4964861-S.jpg
    You know what? Looking at it again, I kinda like your original crop. naughty.gif
    Sid.