My first maternity Shoot

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited February 23, 2010 in People
Some more photos from my first maternity shoot.

4381335308_80e5bd377c.jpg

4380573901_f361ca84d7.jpg

I am not usually a fan of selective coloring, but I really feel it works here.

4380573569_d8dc85ce75.jpg
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• D'BuggsD'Buggs Registered Users Posts: 958 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2010
    I kinda get grabbed by the 1st two but am on CRAP screen right now... The ones where you shot 'head on' (this and that thread), don't really float my boat - These shots just look too 1 dimensional.

I can't wait to get back to the office and see these on a better screen - I'm *thinking* that #1 has got some serious,'serious',,, built into it. mwink.gif
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2010
    Thanks for looking!!

Everyone has said the silhouette one is by far the best. The mother loved it! When I asked her to move in front of the window, she was like "it's dirty" and I told her don't worry about it. After I showed her the photo, she said to me "I am so glad that you did that. It came out great". It's my first silhouette as well, so this was a huge learning experience and lots of experimentation. I think the biggest thing for me, was I was able to go in and direct her to do what I wanted her to do, without feeling like I was out of my element. It felt great!! I am thinking I might really be able to do this!! :)
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~