FS: Canon 40D with huge kit & lenses

zoethebravezoethebrave Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited February 23, 2010 in House of Canon
SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

Up for sale is my beloved Canon 40D camera with an amazing kit I've amassed over the past year. Not only has the original kit EF-S 28-135mm lens with filter, but I'm also including the original Lensbaby with accessories. There are three 4GB Sandisk Extreme III CF cards -- they are the best cards for this super-fast camera! Also included are 4 batteries, 1 is the original and the other 3 are from SterlingTek, the best off-brand battery seller, all have cases with them and work like a charm. I bought a 5 year Mack Warranty for it which is transferable. There is still over 3 years remaining on it! Comes with all original boxes, etc., plus two excellent reference books and a DVD that I bought to familiarize myself with this camera. The list of what's included is below. This is a great way to jump into photography. Amazing starter kit!

I'd like $825 cash for the entire set.

- Canon 40D body in good condition, has one minor scratch on the very back of the body. Does not effect anything, but wanted to be clear about it. Otherwise camera was babied! Only 6200 shots taken with it.

- Mack warranty with over 3 years left

- Canon EF-S 28-135mm lens with filter and off-brand hood

- Lensbaby original with accessories

- Three 4GB Sandisk III Extreme cards

- 4 Batteries with cases (1 original, 3 SterlingTek)

- 2 chargers, original and one from SterlingTek with car charger

- Wireless shutter release trigger

- Wired 3-foot shutter release trigger

- DVD explaining how to use the 40D

- 2x Books on working the 40D, plus the original manual

- Original strap

- LCD scratch guard

- Body cap and extra lens cap

- Original box with cables and discs

- Eyepiece Extender

I'd love to sell this locally, in the NJ/NYC area. Asking $825 cash. Will consider shipping, buyer pays any fees and all shipping costs.

Email me at zoethebrave@gmail.com. Sold stuff at Fred Miranda, eBay and Audiogon under the name zoethebrave if you'd like references.

Thanks for looking!!

Here's the posting on Craigslist with photos: http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/pho/1613017045.html