Options

FS: Canon XTi Kit w/Grip, Remote, CF Cards, Wide Angle Adaptor, all in original boxes

kyleforniakylefornia Registered Users Posts: 12 Big grins
edited February 23, 2010 in House of Canon
Everything I'm selling includes:

-Canon XTi Kit (Body with EF-S 18-55 ƒ/3.5-5.6) including all original accessories (Wide Strap EW-100DBII, Battery Charger CB-2LW, Battery Pack NB-2LH, USB Interface Cable IFC-400PCU, Video Cable VC-100, Software-still in packaging, English/Spanish Manuals, Body Cap, Rear Lens Cap, and Front Lens Cap) all in original box

-Canon BG-E3 Battery Grip with all accessories (Battery Magazine BGM-E3L for 2x NB-2LH, Battery Magazine BGM-E3A for 6x AA Batteries, Instructions) all in original box

-Canon RC-1 Wireless Infrared Remote in original box

-3x New in box never used Dane-Elec 2GB CF cards (total of 6GB of memory)

-3x High Capacity aftermarket NB-2LH batteries (1700mAH over the Canon original 720mAH- they last at least twice as long in battery life in my experience)

-Digital Concepts 0.5x wide angle attachment with macro in original pouch

This is a really nice prosumer camera and has served it's purpose well. It's in great shape and has no visible scratches on the screen. The body does show normal signs of use like light finish wear/scratching around the edges. The camera was serviced and all functions were returned to factory specifications on 6/16/09, at which time the shutter was also replaced (documentation included with camera). The new shutter has less than 9,800 actuations. I've really enjoyed some great results with this digital slr but I have upgraded and no longer use it.

I can only ship this to the lower 48 and UPS shipping and insurance will be $20. I accept Paypal, or if you are local (NE Ohio) cash/check. You can call me for any more details at 330.418.8916.

-Kyle
5d mkii | 50mm ƒ/1.8 | 75-300mm ƒ/4-5.6 ii | Minolta MD primes with EOS adaptor | Several various speedlights | 2x PW Plus ii's 2x PW Plus'

[revivalist photography]