Options

#45 Early attepts - c&c please

AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
edited February 26, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Decided to walk through town to see what (if anything) I could catch for this challenge.

Do any of these work?

796104132_GeNAc-L.jpg

796107081_dRMnH-L.jpg

796108107_GmL3G-L.jpg

#4 Morning Coffee
796111544_asqwG-L.jpg

796113152_5NxtP-L.jpg

#6 Mentor / Outcast
796114029_5CaBc-L.jpg

Thanks for looking
Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2010
    I think they all fit the theme - together, yet apart. I like #4 and #5 best. Try posting these in the PJ forum. I think you'll get some really good feedback there.
  • Options
    AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    edited February 25, 2010
    WhatSheSaw wrote:
    I think they all fit the theme - together, yet apart. I like #4 and #5 best. Try posting these in the PJ forum. I think you'll get some really good feedback there.
    Thanks for the feedback and suggestion. I've already posted them in PJ/street and get the feeling I may have over-reached a tad. 11doh.gif
    Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
  • Options
    gpssuegpssue Registered Users Posts: 7 Big grins
    edited February 25, 2010
    I like your #4 photo best because of the look on the ladies face...ne_nau.gif
    :barb
  • Options
    JerryBartonJerryBarton Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2010
    I like #4 - but perhaps it needs some work to emphasize the two at the table. My eye wandered around the picture until I found the two people at the table. Just a thought.