FS: Canon 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

AldazarAldazar Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
edited February 28, 2010 in House of Canon
I'm looking to sell this lens for $475. For a nominal extra cost, I'll include the filter I have on it - a B&W F-Pro UV filter. The lens is an excellent condition with no flaws that I can detect. It's had a filter on it since I first got it, with the filter coming off only for me to take pictures of it for this post.

I believe this is widely recognized as once of Canon's sharpest lenses and, in fact, has often been described as an L lens in disguise given how great the lens is. This is an excellent copy of the lens, I just don't shoot macro enough to justify having it in my bag, so it's looking for a new home!

I'm pretty sure the pictures I took of the lens are crappy compared to those of other sellers, but am happy to try again if anyone has requests for specific angles/pictures.

I would prefer local pickup/dropoff (in the Los Angeles area), but am happy to accept paypal payment and ship to you thereafter.

796564880_usTQo-M.jpg
796564782_6x7nK-M.jpg
796564627_P5kB9-M.jpg

Again, sorry the pictures are crappy, but hopefully they're sufficient to demonstrate the excellent condition of this lens!

Comments

• AldazarAldazar Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited February 28, 2010
    More than 100 views and not a single PM or post, did I do something wrong?