SOLD: Canon XTi w/battery grip & 50mm 1.8 lens

OSquaredOSquared Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited March 4, 2010 in House of Canon
SOLD! $600 Shipped

Price Drop:

I am selling a very well cared for Canon XTi, battery grip (Canon) and 50 mm 1.8 lens. Asking $600 shipped for the package. $20 extra for insurance on the package. All items are in VERY good shape and has the original boxing for all items. There is no scratches on the lcd of the camera. Also, I will throw in weather gear for the camera.

Comments

• Nate15Nate15 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2010
    Are you willing to sell just the lens? I have been looking for the 50mm used for a while. I already have the Canon XSi so I don't need the XTi
    OSquared wrote:
    I am selling a very well cared for Canon XTi, battery grip (Canon) and 50 mm 1.8 lens. Asking $700 shipped for the package. $20 extra for insurance on the package. All items are in VERY good shape and has the original boxing for all items. There is no scratches on the lcd of the camera. Also, I will throw in weather gear for the camera.
    The bigger the chalenge, the more room for success.

Canon EOS Rebel XSi
    18-55mm EF-S lens
  • OSquaredOSquared Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2010
    Nate15 wrote:
    Are you willing to sell just the lens? I have been looking for the 50mm used for a while. I already have the Canon XSi so I don't need the XTi

Nate,

Not at this time. I want to sell this as a package as it would be a great package for a starter. I will keep you in mind in case I do break up the package and sell separately.

Thanks.
  • Nate15Nate15 Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited February 26, 2010
    Ok. Thanks for the response.
    OSquared wrote:
    Nate,

Not at this time. I want to sell this as a package as it would be a great package for a starter. I will keep you in mind in case I do break up the package and sell separately.

Thanks.
    The bigger the chalenge, the more room for success.

Canon EOS Rebel XSi
    18-55mm EF-S lens
    edited March 2, 2010
    FS: Price Drop: Canon XTi w/battery grip & 50mm 1.8 lens
    Price Drop:

I am selling a very well cared for Canon XTi, battery grip (Canon) and 50 mm 1.8 lens. Asking $600 shipped for the package. $20 extra for insurance on the package. All items are in VERY good shape and has the original boxing for all items. There is no scratches on the lcd of the camera. Also, I will throw in weather gear for the camera.
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 4, 2010
    OSquared wrote:
    Price Drop:

You posted the above as a new thread, so I merged it back here to avoid confusion.

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited March 4, 2010
    Sold!
    Well noted, but next time pm'ing me this would be an awesome idea so it won't seem like you are trying to blast me - thank ya!!!. Please note that the gear has been sold for $600 shipped....despite your advice.

Cheers!