Calling All Arizona Photographers Phoenix Smug Is Now Open!

WolfOnDigitalWolfOnDigital Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
<TABLE id=post1336051 class=tborder border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD id=td_post_1336051 class=alt1>Well we had our first Launch for Phoenix Arizona last night and it was great!

Jeff Jocham flew in from Denver and let everyone know about smugs and what is planned for the future. Thanks Jeff for flying in and also thanks for the goodies you gave away.

The leadership group consisted of Myself - Jeff Alan Wolf, Ken Robert, and JT - Jefferson Todd.
These guys I am Co-Leading with are wonderful to work with and fun.
Thanks to JT who took the time to buy the drink and food goodies, and also for picking up Jeff Jocham from the airport. High Five JT.

Ken Robert provided the ideal venue for our meetings at Bonneville, Headquarters of KTAR Radio and The Peak. A tip of my cap to Ken.

A thanks to my better half Natacha who manned the room and greeted guests as they arrived, and handed out our questionaires.

And a HUGE Thanks of appreciation to Stewart Thurlkill our 1st ever guest speaker! Stewarts love of Photography and his energy came across in abundance! If we all can be as excited about Photography as Stewart is, we will all be successful and happy! Definitley want to hang out and shoot with you Stewart!

To all of you who attended the launch, a handshake to the guys, and a bow to the ladies. We had a decent turnout for our Launch and we promise to email everyone on smugmug about our 2nd meeting in March the details of when and where and who will be speaking.

This group is going to be killer!
If you read this and are interested in attending the next meeting please email me at:
WolfOnDigital@aol.com
I will be sure to let you know about the next event!

Looking forward to meeting all of the great Arizona Photogs from SmugMug.

Keep Shooting,

Jeff Alan Wolf
www.FromTheMindsEye.info
<!-- / message -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>user_online.gif </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>v

Comments

• brjphotobrjphoto Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2010
    I'm sad I couldn't make it, but it is going to be rare that I have the free time to make the trip up from Tucson. I'll keep an eye on the schedule, and hopefully I can attend a future meeting.
    <TABLE class=tborder id=post1336051 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=4 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1336051>Well we had our first Launch for Phoenix Arizona last night and it was great!
    This group is going to be killer!

If you read this and are interested in attending the next meeting please email me at:
    WolfOnDigital@aol.com
    I will be sure to let you know about the next event!

Looking forward to meeting all of the great Arizona Photogs from SmugMug.

Keep Shooting,

Jeff Alan Wolf
    www.FromTheMindsEye.info
    <!-- / message -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2>user_online.gif </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>v