Quilt Show...

rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
edited February 28, 2010 in Street and Documentary
Yesterday I went to a quilt show (my other passion)... I was scoping for a photo for the DGrin challenge of Together / Apart....Some struck me as images you may enjoy over here....
not all are totally edited yet, just some quick touches; I look forward to your comments...

797823049_tQNaY-M.jpg

797818199_saR3j-S.jpg

797817498_5Siy7-S.jpg

797821283_PoNd2-M.jpg

Comments

• TonyCooperTonyCooper Registered Users Posts: 2,276 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2010
    The first one's good, but I really think you do your images a disservice by adding that intrusive watermark when you put the images up here. While it might stop someone from stealing your image it also stops us from seeing your image.
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    http://tonycooper.smugmug.com/
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited February 28, 2010
    I love the first one because it's so strange. Not sure how well it fits the challenge theme. The last one, which I also like, is probably a better choice. Good luck.
  • PattiPatti Registered Users Posts: 1,576 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2010
    Hitchcock & The Birds is great!clap.gif
    The use of a camera is similar to that of a knife. You can use it to peel potatoes, or carve a flute. ~ E. Kahlmeyer
    ... I'm still peeling potatoes.

patti hinton photography
  • lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited February 28, 2010
    Patti wrote:
    Hitchcock & The Birds is great!clap.gif

Agreed--I like it too--but want to see it without the watermark. I also think your conversion is great on that shot--Not sure about submitting it for the challenge "theme wise" anyway.

As for the third shot, while it fits the challenge better, it is not strong shot in my opinion.
    Liz A.
    _________