One Final Child Shot

MayndiMayndi Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
edited August 5, 2005 in People
One last picture of the little girl I babysit for. This ones funny because she's never been this serious. I guess she was just havin fun with this one. She's only 4 and her names Tyla, here's how it turned out.

a1lhtf.jpg
Now come on. I know you love :lust me. What are you waiting for?
"i never knew until the world was my inspiration, and these walls were my canvas"
Hidilia Carpenter
1/3/32 - 12/28/04

Comments

• HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited August 5, 2005
    OK Mayndi,
    You're having too much fun here. She is a cutie and thanks for sharing here with us. The first head shot definitely makes her look MUCH older than 4.
    One thing to keep in mind is where to have your focus. It's not a steadfast rule, but usually you won't go wrong by having the eyes in sharp focus. Others are much better at portraits than I. Also, don't be afraid to use some fill flash. This shot could use more light in the shadows and a sharper image. Are you sharpening your images after you downsize them for the web? Do they appear sharp before you resize them?

And since we are all important people here on DGrin, you aren't fibbing to her about who sees her picture. I do like your "How Sweet" shot the best, pose wise, but again it's a bit soft.

Thanks for sharing,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister