edited March 1, 2010 in Landscapes
799-test-drive-j8661.jpg

-
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2010
    Hey Walter,

Boy, there's an object you could really spend some time on....getting all kinds of neat close-ups of the rust. Looking at the " tracks " around the thing makes me think of those rocks that get blown around on the desert floor.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • gfw123gfw123 Registered Users Posts: 41 Big grins
    edited March 1, 2010
    Hey Walter,

Boy, there's an object you could really spend some time on....getting all kinds of neat close-ups of the rust. Looking at the " tracks " around the thing makes me think of those rocks that get blown around on the desert floor.

Tom

I would love to be out there at dusk, and then after that with some stobes and gels to put inside of it!

...then a nice campfire and smores, but that is another story.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2010
    Hey Walter,

Tom

Thanks Tom- Hence the name, Racetrack.

-
    Anybody can do it.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2010
    gfw123 wrote:
    I would love to be out there at dusk, and then after that with some stobes and gels to put inside of it!

...then a nice campfire and smores, but that is another story.

I like doing the camping thing. I was just passing through when I shot this. Maybe I can get back out there when it warms up.

-
    Anybody can do it.