Options

SOLD: Canon 20D w/ Ext. Warr.

BodleyBodley Registered Users Posts: 766 Major grins
edited August 8, 2005 in Flea Market
USA sale only (believe I agreed not to re-sell outside USA when I purchased).

Purchased Feb. 22, 2005 from B&H. Mint Condition. Reason for selling - purchased 1DmarkII in May and can't afford to keep as a backup.

Comes with 20D Body (approx. 5000 clicks), lens cap, 2 batteries (1 unused - 1 had case loosen but I glued back and it worked fine), battery charger, neck strap, manuals, canon included software, and cables.

Also has a 3 year MACK extended warranty :D (transfer fee is 15.00 and responsibility of purchaser)

Price - $1125.00 and free shipping cont USA

Payment methods - Money Order - Cashiers Check - and PayPal (fees purchaser responsibility)
Greg
"Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2005
    do not fear, dear potential buyers... the mack warranties *are* transferrable deal.gif

good luck with your sale bodley :D
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2005
    Camera Photos
    Here's some photos

31183550-S.jpg

31183565-S.jpg

31183573-S.jpg

31183580-S.jpg
    Greg
    "Tis better keep your mouth shut and be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2005
    Purified...come on.

I want to see what you can do with a 20D !!

Gus
  • Options
    edited August 7, 2005
    I really don't want to Ebay this thing - What about $1125.00 and free shipping in Cont. USA? Lets make a deal - Need to sell just bought windoze's lens
    Greg
  • Options
    windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2005
    Its an excellent price, as a matter of fact if i could sell my Sony H1 and my Canon Rebel XT id pick it up as a 2nd 20D!!!

( wanna trade the 20D for the canon rebel XT and Sony H1 ? )
    Bodley wrote:
    I really don't want to Ebay this thing - What about $1125.00 and free shipping in Cont. USA? Lets make a deal - Need to sell just bought windoze's lens
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 7, 2005
    Bodley wrote:

Check with Purified.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    edited August 8, 2005
    Item is sold.clap.gif
    Greg