Options

DSS# 45, This is my entry

mmmmm-somethingmmmmm-something Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited March 5, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hey guys,

I'm a new one to these challenges, having only entered one before, Doors and Windows, but I had last minute inspiration on the way to seeing my daughter so couldn't be late, I couldn't get the shot I wanted and was disappointed by what I produced.

Anyway, This one is my entry for DSS 45, I was out and about and turned the corner and BANG, infront of me was this little chappie, so I shot him where he lay...

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated :D
Thanks guys

801033647_jYoHq-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DsrtVWDsrtVW Registered Users Posts: 1,991 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2010
    Trying to identify the little chappie, nice perspective but cannot make ouot what the white object is. Tooth?
    Chris K. NANPA Member
    http://kadvantage.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    oldtown_dreameroldtown_dreamer Registered Users Posts: 177 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2010
    DsrtVW wrote:
    Trying to identify the little chappie, nice perspective but cannot make ouot what the white object is. Tooth?

a seed?

- Diana
  • Options
    mmmmm-somethingmmmmm-something Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 3, 2010
    a seed?

I think it was a tiny little stone, but i'm not sure myself... i kind of liked the mystery it represents... what is it? where did it come from ? how did it get there? and the way its ended up on this mosaic path right in between 2 tiles...
  • Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2010
    You know what would be really cool? If you can acquire a small plant, a small flower of sort, placing it in the middle as you did there in your image and then planting it by surrounding the bottom with soil. It would convey a really cool snap in that it stands apart from the brick ground growing where it shouldn't be. Hah, that's just the first thing that popped in my mind upon seeing your image. mwink.gif