Photoshop brushes

AgnieszkaAgnieszka Photoshopping ...Between Denver and BostonRegistered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,262
edited March 7, 2010 in Weddings
For all of you guys that aren't on facebook / or aren't a fan of photoshop on facebook:
They just posted a link to some brushes set, that I though I'd share with you :lust

Click here to see / download them.

Pretty, pretty ... don't forget, you still need to load them in photoshop ... (on some computers you can just double-click on the download and it will automatically be sent to your brush-library).

Have fun :thumb
(P.s. some links don't seem to be working)

Comments

• MoxMox Major grins Registered Users Posts: 313 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2010
  • SamSam San Jose CA Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2010
    Nice!!

Thanks!

Sam
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Photoshopping ... Between Denver and BostonRegistered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,262
    edited March 3, 2010
    Post some photos if you end up playing with the brushes, curious to see thumb.gif
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub One Inspired soul Registered Users Posts: 10,566 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2010
    Thanks for sharing Angie, i love playing with PS brushes.
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

Gallery
    fineartprints.shop
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy John L Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2010
  • Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Columbia, SC Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2010
    Deviant Art is my second home! :D I love these brush sets....so fantastically cool! Thanks, Angie. thumb.gif
  • AgnieszkaAgnieszka Photoshopping ... Between Denver and BostonRegistered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,262
    edited March 4, 2010
    Deviant Art is my second home! :D I love these brush sets....so fantastically cool! Thanks, Angie. thumb.gif

Yeah, they have some awesome stuff on there, definitely worth checking out.

There is also Brush King & Brusheezy, if you guys are interested. thumb.gif
  • heatherfeatherheatherfeather Major grins Registered Users Posts: 2,739 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2010
    These are super cool! I had a lot of fun picking and downloading and playing...

One question though... how do you install the .rar files? These are the vector brush sets....
    edited March 5, 2010
    These are super cool! I had a lot of fun picking and downloading and playing...

One question though... how do you install the .rar files? These are the vector brush sets....

Hmmm. Are you using a mac, or a pc? I'm on a mac, and can (unless I'm doing something wrong) just double click on the files, and then it works ... but I'm sure you can just google it ... thumb.gif
  • MacushlaMacushla Major grins Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2010
    Agnieszka wrote:
    For all of you guys that aren't on facebook / or aren't a fan of photoshop on facebook:

Hi, I'm new to photography and photoshop - I didn't know there was a Photoshop group on facebook. Thanks for the heads up.

The brushes look interesting but I'm not sure how they would look on actual photos. I'd love to see examples if anyone has any. Thanks
    edited March 5, 2010
    Macushla wrote:
    Hi, I'm new to photography and photoshop - I didn't know there was a Photoshop group on facebook. Thanks for the heads up.

The brushes look interesting but I'm not sure how they would look on actual photos. I'd love to see examples if anyone has any. Thanks

Just download them and try them out thumb.gif There is a lot of fun, cool stuff inspiration stuff on deviantart too in case nobody will post here, have a peek there ........
  • SwartzySwartzy Right Brained Scientist Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited March 5, 2010
    Don't forget:

www.obsidiandawn.com

I have so many brushes it's stupid...Laughing.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
    edited March 7, 2010
    Oh, found one more:

Brushes Download