The Entertainer

SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
edited August 10, 2005 in People
This was taken in a london park. I get a bit nervous when it comes to pulling the camera on the unsuspecting public but this day we had just polished off a boozey picnic under a tree whilst sitting next to a boating lake on a glorious day. So I had a little dutch courage with this one.
Whilst I was watching the crowd I noticed this kid come along with his hula hoop and entertain them. I certainly feel that I got the moment with this one.
DSCF1689.jpg

Comments

• lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    SnapHappy wrote:
    This was taken in a london park. I get a bit nervous when it comes to pulling the camera on the unsuspecting public but this day we had just polished off a boozey picnic under a tree whilst sitting next to a boating lake on a glorious day. So I had a little dutch courage with this one.
    Whilst I was watching the crowd I noticed this kid come along with his hula hoop and entertain them. I certainly feel that I got the moment with this one.
    Hi Snaphappy wave.gif
    you certainly did! the looks on those adults faces is precious... where were you?? lying on the ground?? legless???rolleyes1.gif
  • SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    Hi Lynn wave.gif We were in Battersea Park, London. A little drunk yes, having just devoured a nice picnic with a bottle of champagne :booze we took refuge under a tree for a little rest. Got this little fella entertaining the crowd for the boating lake.

Have to say, going through your gallery Lynne. Absolutely fantastic. Especially the forests & ponds.
    I am in awe at your talent with the camera bowdown.gifclap.gif wonderful stuff.