photogenic or good photographer?

travcattravcat Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited August 6, 2005 in People
Maybe I just want the credit, but if my family tells me how photogenic my subjects are again, I may scream! Don't photographers get any credit?

What do you all think of this one? This is my son's last look at our house on moving day. The background is kind of dark, but I like his expression.
Thanks everyone!

Catherine

Comments

• DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2005
    No pic?? headscratch.gif
  • gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2005
    I think it is a great picture that you will cheerish. A story behind a picture always makes it better.

Nick
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • OwenOwen Registered Users Posts: 948 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2005
    I just moved and understand what he's feeling. I didn't get a chance to see my house empty, I was too busy helping with the move. My new house is very nice, however the other will always hold a special place in my heart. I have a similar picture from my summer trip last year, of my brothers girlfriend riding at 100km/hr with her head out the window.
  • DJ-S1DJ-S1 Registered Users Posts: 2,303 Major grins
    edited August 6, 2005
    Ah, there he is! Well I certainly think that's a nice capture. The explanation adds to it, maybe this is one of those shots that is better with a title under it.

While he sure is a photogenic boy, it was your eye and creativity that made the shot. thumb.gif