Feedback for gallery theme - Southeast Alaska landscape

griffongriffon Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited March 6, 2010 in Landscapes
Ok, so I've been into photography for a little while now and have never been very good with sharing or attempting to get feedback about my work... but I've recently come across an opportunity to display some prints in a small gallery, so I'm trying to narrow down a few themes and photos that might work well displayed together. My first idea was to go with some landscapes that I took on a cruise to Alaska a couple years ago and I'd love to be able to gauge whether these hold any level of interest with anyone else.

803290860_R4iid-L.jpg

803290936_HNAji-L.jpg

803290710_agr6N-L.jpg

803290776_jYYQ3-L.jpg

803290607_aVQbd-L.jpg

Comments

• invisibleinvisible Registered Users Posts: 440 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2010
    Hi griffon -- I really like this set, the first image in particular. Alaska is an intriguing land for me and I enjoy it every time I can view images of it. Thanks for sharing these.

(This has nothing to do with your skills as a photographer, and might also be a personal preference, but I think that these particular borders are not working in favour of the images. They seem a bit thick/heavy.)
    I steal the soul of inanimate things.

Federico
    Website / Flickr
  • griffongriffon Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited March 6, 2010
    awesome, thanks for the comment about the borders. I haven't printed anything yet and will do that without any border... just thought that it would help it show up better on a screen.