Options

DSS # 45 - my entry

AzetteAzette Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
edited March 6, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
I dunno which of these fits better in the theme, I mean I like them both so if you guys can....give me a hand here, it'd be appreciated :D if not...I'll just flip a coin and see which one's the winner.
<object width="450" height="270"></object>

<object width="450" height="270">

<embed src="
http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="id=155392041&width=1337" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="270"></object>
Holding shadow by ~Azette on deviantART

<object width="450" height="560">

<embed src="http://backend.deviantart.com/embed/view.swf&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" flashvars="id=129320956&width=1337" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="560"></object>
Touch... by ~Azette on deviantART

Also, I hope there's no problem that I put them directly from my deviant account...

Comments

• Options
    AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2010
    Azette, of these "Touch" is the strongest on theme & is a very nice image.
    But having looked at them on deviantart both were taken before the challenge start date & would therefore be DQd.
    Please check the rules in this thread.
    Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
  • Options
    bf2015bf2015 Registered Users Posts: 523 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2010
    Azette, first welcome to Dgrin. It's so nice seeing all the new photogs lately! Secondly, you have a very nice portfolio on deviantart.

I have to agree with Peter that #3 is the most theme worthy for this challenge. However, for Dgrin challenges, all photos for a challenge must be shot in the 2 week period of the current challenge. And depending on the challenge, there might be challenge specific rules such as single exposure only, b&w only, straight out of the camera (SOTC) only, etc. These challenge specific rules are in the current challenge thread. Also, unlike other sites, all entries must be the photographer's original work (no stock photos in say a photo manipulation shot.)

We have a lot of brilliant and talented photographers here on Dgrin, and from the look of your work on deviantart, I'm sure you will add to that pool and inspire many of us.

I can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge, and again welcome!

:D
  • Options
    AzetteAzette Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited March 6, 2010
    Ah I see...sorry, I think I missed that part of the rules. Unfortunately I don't have a camera anymore, not until de 22 of march anyway, because it's broken down....so if the photos must be new ones I won't be able to participate. But then again, there will be other competitions and I'll be sure to join those :D Thank you for the comments, I appreciate them greatly.