Canon VS Nikon what are some of you guys using? photos are freaking hell a SHARP 3D

2»

Comments

• Jay25Jay25 Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    Art Scott wrote:
    Awwwwww Ooooooooooh Betty Paige stylethumb.gifbowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif

Jay never feel like you can't post......critique is a great teacher......yep there have been a few that post great critiques like: Why the H3** did you ever post that it is crap......but that only happens once in a very great while and hopefully a mod gets it deleted before the one needing critique sees it..........

The Refinery would be a good place for posting for critique or anyone of the other forums and ask for a crit.

Hope to see more of your work....

IMHO ......the birdshot is decent except for the crop....but I like close up tight photos of wildlife
    The dog.....only thing I do not like is his inattentiveness......again that is just me......

and my typing sucks big tyme......................

Sir thank you for your response. That bird photo, he was on the other side of the fence. I dont got a 300mm lense. The longest zoom lense I got is 200mm. Most birds will take off if you get too close. I saw a hawk today on the side on the road. But those will take off as well. Most Birds will fly away immediately. The best thing I got going is to ask those farmers to let me photograph their Angus cows(yummy steaks).

I wont post any more photos on this post. I apologize to everyone for posting this in the wrong place.
    edited March 12, 2010
    Justiceiro wrote:
    Thanks man. I posted a shot of a model on Coney Island in the post, but for some reason it won't show. Let's see if it works here:

This is a 20D, with the 18-55 kit lens. I think what makes it pop is, as I mentioned earlier, the light quality.

145802874_CWKy5-L.jpg

thumb.gifclap.gif

thats a nice photo! wow, I like this.

This D Grin site has alot of mature folks. Not just are they mature, theres alot of serious photos toowings.gif Serious as very sharp awesome looking photos.

Once again that Bridge photo in the morning, thats beautiful. I like that too.
    edited March 18, 2010
    okay uploaded some photos to smug mug
    Alright guys these are photos i snapped last year indoors. Theres more I have to unlock the right clik for you guys. If you have an opinion voice it out. Critique, knock yourself out. Im ready for any corrections, adjustments etc....I did not know I had pushed the ISO past 800 on a couple of photos eitherheadscratch.gif

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1350124#post1350124