Eyescream

rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
edited March 8, 2010 in Street and Documentary
804070388_BuSKK-L.jpg

Comments

• thoththoth Registered Users Posts: 1,085 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2010
    The shot is a little busy for me, Rainbow, but has a little potential I think. A crop on the three children in the center might make for a more interesting shot. The people around the edges just seems to clutter things up.

Your title, here, isn't doing you any favors either. I assume it's a witty reference to the look of the girl on the right but that's not what my brain tells me this shot is about. I see your title, which makes me think I should look at her, but my mind says otherwise.
    Travis
  • rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2010
    thoth wrote:
    The shot is a little busy for me, Rainbow, but has a little potential I think. A crop on the three children in the center might make for a more interesting shot. The people around the edges just seems to clutter things up.

Your title, here, isn't doing you any favors either. I assume it's a witty reference to the look of the girl on the right but that's not what my brain tells me this shot is about. I see your title, which makes me think I should look at her, but my mind says otherwise.

I debated about the crop and decided that having the adults visually disengaged while the kids were so animated was part of the story. But it still is a coin toss as to which way to go with it.

Sorry about the title. Original thought was simply "Ice cream". That became "Eyes cream". Finally, "Eyescream" just because sometimes I like the play on words ("I scream for ice cream!... rolleyes1.gif )

Thanks for the comments!