Options

Too Funny for me not to post

shmingshming Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited March 7, 2010 in Weddings
So these are two from yesterday - just a little humor from yesterdays bridal shoot ---
803995357_rbUW2-M-2.jpg
803990643_QMfNz-M-2.jpg

Thanks --- have a' great day everyone!!!!:rofl
KLinh
Klinh Evelyn Grace Photography
Fashion & Commercial
(2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
http://www.klinhevelyngracephotography.com

Comments

• Options
    pinkymalingpinkymaling Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2010
    Those were pretty funny - but I love them too. Here are some serious ones from yesterday.
    Incidentally - everyone -- I'm the second shooter to (Schming) -- So Hi Y'all

These are pics of two best friends whom happen to be getting married at the same time - it's going to be a dual wedding --- a first for us --- YIPPEEE!!! These girls were sooooo much fun...

803977820_ctAhk-M-2.jpg
    804000728_zN2zZ-M-2.jpg
    803978697_3qjSz-M-2.jpg
    804004738_8BuXm-M-2.jpg
    803993813_VHtPQ-M-2.jpg

Thanks Everyone!!!!! This is going to be a fun wedding!!!!!
  • Options
    Darren Troy CDarren Troy C Registered Users Posts: 1,927 Major grins
    edited March 7, 2010
    Really like the "Dash across Main"! :) Sorry I haven't been in touch...just been really CRAZY at work! I will def. catch up with you guys and we'll try and set something up for the both of you soon, if you're still interested. thumb.gif
  • Options
    pinkymalingpinkymaling Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited March 7, 2010
    Really like the "Dash across Main"! :) Sorry I haven't been in touch...just been really CRAZY at work! I will def. catch up with you guys and we'll try and set something up for the both of you soon, if you're still interested. thumb.gif

Darren - Def. more than still interested. Glad you like the "Dash across Main" --- Take your time... Glad things are busy for you -- don't know about the crazy part though.......

Evelyn Grace - and Kendell Linh