Withdrawn: Nikon D200 w/ Nikkor 18-200mm

NEFTALINEFTALI Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
edited March 11, 2010 in Nikon Land
No post...delete please

Comments

• Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2010
    well whenever you are ready to part I have the money for the body.
  • Options
    edited March 9, 2010
    Please DELETE this post.... keeping for now
    clap.gif....I've decided to keep this monster...
    NEFTALI wrote:
    804725031_WMmuc-M.jpg

$1250/included shipping/Paypal add 3%

I'm the original owner of this camera. Purchased from BHphotovideo December 2008. I bought an extended warranty (from BHphotovideo) that's good until December 2011. I have approx. 1000 shutter actuations on this camera and it works perfectly. Never exposed to the elements (i.e. sand, rain etc..or dropped) and well taken care of. A Hoya HMC/UV filter has been attached to my lens from day 1 and the lens is unmarked and good as NEW. I'm looking to upgrade to a D300s and some f/2.8 lenses for some low light photography and feel my skills lack the ability to pull them out of this great camera : (

I understand I'm about 2 to 3 hundred dollars on the high side with my set price, but in lieu of the small "1000" actuation/s and a warranty good til for another 19 months I believe it's a fair price. and we'll hopefully find a home here. NOTE: not willing to part out at this time.

Nikon SB-600 is separate! I just bought this also from BH and other than a few flashes for testing is NEW. I paid $233 for the flash along with a Sto-Fen diffuser (not pictured) I will keep this unless someone wants to pony up $200 for the Flash and the Diffuser....saves $33 bucks : )

804725270_amvLH-M.jpg

804725526_NRzPT-M.jpg

804726383_Jen5Q-M.jpg

804726079_ypjbz-M.jpg
  • Options
    Dooginfif20Dooginfif20 Registered Users Posts: 845 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2010
    NEFTALI wrote:
    clap.gif....I've decided to keep this monster...

haha you decided the same day i found one :D
  • Options
    edited March 10, 2010
    haha you decided the same day i found one :D

cool.... we need a a "Love em and hate em" thread dedicated to the D200

: )

NEF
  • Options
    ChiShutterChiShutter Registered Users Posts: 83 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    When my wife and I first bought into the idea of a DSLR, we bought a D90. When it became apparent that we *could not share*, I went and bought a used D200.

At first, I hated it. As a novice photographer I felt the camera was finicky, hunted for focus, and was generally difficult to shoot with. I regretted the purchase, and put together a CraigsList ad to get it off my hands. For whatever reason, though, I never wound up responding to any of the interested buyers.

As I've gotten better with my photography technique and gotten to understand the ins and outs of the D200 controls, I absolutely adore it. When the wife and I are both out shooting together I have no qualms about carrying the D200 all day, and the D90 gets zero jealous glances from me.

It's a solid camera, and unlike every other bit of tech I've ever owned, I like it more and more as the months pass. (Actually, I can say that about the D90 too). If I want to shoot low light at higher ISOs, I use the D90 (this is the D200's achilles heel). The rest of the time, I run around with the D200. The combination has done something incredible for me, a notorious glutton for the next best tech: The D300s exists, and I don't even care. :D

Now, the D3 on the other hand... WANT.