Suggestion: Same gallery or pictures for two different hierarchy of people

oceanthrstyoceanthrsty Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
edited March 8, 2010 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
There are many times when I am providing pictures to the event organizer without any additional charge but at the same time charging and/or protecting pictures with a WM to the guests.

I don't want to have to upload the pictures twice. I don't mind creating a gallery of collected photos but since the collected pics take on the properties of the gallery it belongs to that doesn't work.

And ideally they could do something like in the new Event galleries but at the end download a ZIP file of all the pics in their favorites and/or order a CD!!!!!!

:bow:bow:bow

Comments

• phototristanphototristan Registered Users Posts: 199 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2010
    There are many times when I am providing pictures to the event organizer without any additional charge but at the same time charging and/or protecting pictures with a WM to the guests.

I don't want to have to upload the pictures twice. I don't mind creating a gallery of collected photos but since the collected pics take on the properties of the gallery it belongs to that doesn't work.

And ideally they could do something like in the new Event galleries but at the end download a ZIP file of all the pics in their favorites and/or order a CD!!!!!!

bowdown.gifbowbowdown.gif

Thanks for your suggestions! We appreciate it!
    Tristan
    Suport Hero
    Smugmug
    http://help.smugmug.com/