Does this work? Thoughts on it?

FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
edited March 8, 2010 in People
I recently did a maternity shoot. I always like to include some sort of piece either a storyboard or something. I saw this and thought it was cute, I am just not sure what I think of it. Does it work? Maybe with a border all around it? I am just not sure there's something about it that I am thinking it's prob not going to work. Any thoughts good or bad?

4416648733_b44fde00c9.jpg
Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~

Comments

• Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2010
    Fstoplife wrote:
    I recently did a maternity shoot. I always like to include some sort of piece either a storyboard or something. I saw this and thought it was cute, I am just not sure what I think of it. Does it work? Maybe with a border all around it? I am just not sure there's something about it that I am thinking it's prob not going to work. Any thoughts good or bad?

I like it. I use the same heart shape when I shoot maternity shots, but then who doesn't. I'm thinking it would make a great cover shot for a book of the same. Yep, I looked again...I'm sure of it...

Just my humble opinion...

Thanks for sharing.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • FstoplifeFstoplife Registered Users Posts: 190 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2010
    :) Thank you. I just wasn't sure if it went well together. I changed the color and I think it looks much better. Thank you for commenting :)
    Flickr My, not quite there yet, website

~This post is a natural product made from recycled electrons. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.~