FS. Canon EFS 17-85mm lens

happie2cuhappie2cu Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited March 11, 2010 in House of Canon
EFS 17-85 mm, f4-5.6 IS USM. I bought this as a ex demo lens from Adorama 1 year ago. I hardly ever use it (less than 1k clicks), as I am stuck on using prime lens. I cant see any damage. Front and back covers come with it.
Like all my lenses, it always has a UV filter attached, to save the glass. I'm willing to listen to sensible serious offers, even trade offers. I have a few possible items I am looking to buy with the sale of this lens, so it do not hurt to offer. Asking $300 + p&p. Sorry I dont use or trust paypal. Money orders or cleared personal checks.

Comments

• happie2cuhappie2cu Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited March 11, 2010
    happie2cu wrote:
    I bought this as a ex demo lens from Adorama 1 year ago. I hardly ever use it (less than 1k clicks), as I am stuck on using prime lens. I cant see any damage. Front and back covers come with it.
    EFS 17-85 mm, f4-5.6 IS USM. like all my lenses, it always has a UV filter attached, to save the glass. Asking $300 + p&p. Sorry I dont use or trust paypal. Money orders or cleared personal checks.

I'm willing to listen to sensible serious offers, even trade offers. I have a few possible items I am looking to buy with the sale of this lenses, so it do not hurt to offer.