Well maybe Red :D
806728132_kX5TQ-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    bfjr wrote:

I like the compo and the colors, but there seems to be something off about your subject. :shrug. Also, be great if you could get her to interact with the green environment more. As it is, she could be standing in a parking lot ...
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    MarkR wrote:
    bfjr wrote:

I like the compo and the colors, but there seems to be something off about your subject. :shrug. Also, be great if you could get her to interact with the green environment more. As it is, she could be standing in a parking lot ...

Well it was a one time shot, so no reshoot possible or needed really. Not really gonna use this one. I am interested in what you mean by, "something off about your subject". Can you elaborate?
  • Options
    MarkRMarkR Registered Users Posts: 2,099 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    I think it's that she is awkwardly looking camera right, without anything obvious about what she might be looking at.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    MarkR wrote:
    I think it's that she is awkwardly looking camera right, without anything obvious about what she might be looking at.

Oh OK, I thought you meant somethin about the post work.
    She was an odd duck indeed. She kinda reminded me of a matronly English Nanny. Much to well dressed for a park rolleyes1.gif