Sunset from the 50th floor

RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
edited March 12, 2010 in Landscapes
I took this shot from the 50th floor observation deck of The Prudential Center in downtown Boston, MA. C&C welcome.

803915345_4Eqv2-L.jpg
Randy Brogen, CPP
www.brogen.com

Member: PPA , PPANE, PPAM & NAPP

Comments

• cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    I love the color! You do a lot of great work, it reminds me of why I love this area.

I guess I hadn't realized that the Pru had re-opened the observation deck. Last time I looked into it (although it has been years), they had closed it after 9/11, and I thought I'd heard they weren't going to re-open.... or was that the Hancock building?
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    Thanks for the kind words CAB. My wife had taken me out for my birthday and on a whim we decided to try and go to the Top of the Hub to eat dinner and then go down to the observation deck to shoot the sunset. It's $10/per person to get to the Observation Deck level if you are interested.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    So pretty, colorful, and clean. I never in a million years would have guessed this was in Boston! Maybe the Serengeti? :D
  • RBrogenRBrogen Registered Users Posts: 1,518 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    schmoo wrote:
    So pretty, colorful, and clean. I never in a million years would have guessed this was in Boston! Maybe the Serengeti? :D

Thanks Schmoo. Yeah it was a pretty nice sunset.
    Randy Brogen, CPP
    www.brogen.com