Options

about to book my first wedding !!

VayCayMomVayCayMom Registered Users Posts: 1,870 Major grins
edited March 15, 2010 in Weddings
I have been reading this forum for a while, even though until recently I was not interested in shooting weddings. My BF sent a co worker my way, I already have another co worker and her friends as clients. I intended to shoot landscapes until my BF side tracked me to shoot her 3 kids! And I have been pretty happy NOT shooting landscapes LOL.
Anyway I am pretty sure this gal will book with me, :ivar :ivar the wedding is in July. I just returned from WPPI,:barb :barb :barb :barb so I am pumped about EVERYTHING. ( got to see the handsome Andy Williams.....looked like he was signing autographs?!) It was a huge confidence builder.
I know there are some threads here that I will read in depth, PRICING being my first issue to work on.
I am very excited and I just HAD TO SHARE!! I am sure I'll be posting questions down the road!!
Trudy
www.CottageInk.smugmug.com

NIKON D700

Comments

• Options
    WeiselWeisel Registered Users Posts: 235 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    Wow. I wish I could share in your excitement, but I'm more scared for you than anything at this point. Am I missing something?

You are going from a landscape shooter, to shooting 3 kids one day, to a wedding photographer, just like that? Weddings was not even your passion, so you have likely not even studied all that goes into it, right? I'm just asking here. Am I missing something? Weddings are very very hard to shoot. Do you know what you are getting into?
    Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
    My Weddings WebsiteBlog
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    Weisel wrote:
    Wow. I wish I could share in your excitement, but I'm more scared for you than anything at this point. Am I missing something?

You are going from a landscape shooter, to shooting 3 kids one day, to a wedding photographer, just like that? Weddings was not even your passion, so you have likely not even studied all that goes into it, right? I'm just asking here. Am I missing something? Weddings are very very hard to shoot. Do you know what you are getting into?

yes you are missing something, sorry, and I totally understand your response and concern.....I did not include many details about me or this particular wedding. This is not something I am taking lightly, or blindly, or over confidently. And I tend to underestimate my skill level, not over estimate. I have been shooting for 2 1/2 years. I never went the landscape route. I have a VERY good and realistic idea what goes into weddings....I have 2 daughters, married in the last 5 yrs, I KNOW how serious it is, the responsibilities , I know what I demanded from the photographers we hired. ( a wonderful couple, did an amazing job) It is only now after shooting for 2 years that I would even consider it, at first I had NO desire to try weddings. It is a huge event, there are no "do overs" or second chances. I did not have the skills required and I knew it then. Weddings are something I was not sure I would EVER have the skills required, but now in this case, small wedding, one bridesmaid one best man, in a chapel, 50 guests, bride on a tight budget etc, I do think I can do it and do a good job and deliver what the bride wants. Am I ready to book ANY kind of wedding?? NO WAY! Do I have a back up camera, yes. Can I arrange a back up shooter if something were to go wrong, yes. Do I have an assistant? Yes. Would I run out and sell myself as a wedding photographer, NO. Will I spend the time between now and July to hone my skills, practice, and learn as much as possible? YES!
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    shmingshming Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    VayCayMom wrote:
    yes you are missing something, sorry, and I totally understand your response and concern.....I did not include many details about me or this particular wedding. This is not something I am taking lightly, or blindly, or over confidently. And I tend to underestimate my skill level, not over estimate. I have been shooting for 2 1/2 years. I never went the landscape route. I have a VERY good and realistic idea what goes into weddings....I have 2 daughters, married in the last 5 yrs, I KNOW how serious it is, the responsibilities , I know what I demanded from the photographers we hired. ( a wonderful couple, did an amazing job) It is only now after shooting for 2 years that I would even consider it, at first I had NO desire to try weddings. It is a huge event, there are no "do overs" or second chances. I did not have the skills required and I knew it then. Weddings are something I was not sure I would EVER have the skills required, but now in this case, small wedding, one bridesmaid one best man, in a chapel, 50 guests, bride on a tight budget etc, I do think I can do it and do a good job and deliver what the bride wants. Am I ready to book ANY kind of wedding?? NO WAY! Do I have a back up camera, yes. Can I arrange a back up shooter if something were to go wrong, yes. Do I have an assistant? Yes. Would I run out and sell myself as a wedding photographer, NO. Will I spend the time between now and July to hone my skills, practice, and learn as much as possible? YES!

Very excited for you --- everyone has a first time mwink.gif 50 people can sometimes be more difficult to shoot than a larger crowd --- they tend to be more spread out - so it can come across as less intimate - so look for the tight groupings. Hmmm what else --- remember taking the photographs is only 50% of the job --- so look into book vendors -- if you build them a book - they will have something to show all of there friends ---now that's serious networking. PS....... She hired you for your present style ---- that is soooo important for you to maintain from now and until then headscratch.gif
    Hone your skill - but don't throw her a curve ball by changing your style --- Oh - best advice to give your couple ---- go for a walk after the ceremony --- For God's sakes they just got married --- have them enjoy that moment!!! that's also when they are the most relaxed and saying to each other "holy crap -- were married -- we just got married" Have fun and don't stress!!!! I don't know you ---- but I am very happy for you. Oh - here is a technical point (which I don't normally like to get involved with but this one is important) Remember a wide open Aperture doesn't always throw out the background - How close or far away you are has more to do with throwing out a background --- a 16-35mm at 2.8 is a perfect example of that. The reason why I'm telling you this is: be careful when using your primes to get group shots in low light. someone might get thrown out ---- just back up. wings.gif again CHEERS!!! WISH I COULD TOAST TO YOU RIGHT NOW --- BUT A VIRTUAL CHEERS WILL HAVE TO BE MY ONLY WAY OF SHARING IN YOUR EXCITEMENTmwink.gif
    KLinh
    Klinh Evelyn Grace Photography
    Fashion & Commercial
    (2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
    http://www.klinhevelyngracephotography.com
  • Options
    JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    The way you list your gear is concerning... 18-200 f3.5, 70-300 f4? etc. You can list whatever you like but 18-200 f3.5 is not the same as 18-200 f3.5-5.6 and as long as you realise that then fine.

You have two wonderful primes which will let you make it through this. So your glass is good.

Before my first wedding I had shot for 8 years. But just one-off events. I booked a wedding thinking I was ready. I knew the same levels of importance as you and I was excited. Thank goodness after I booked the wedding I got a gig as a second photog for a pro wedding shooter. That saved me!

All I can say at this point is find a pro shooting a wedding and beg to be a second. Do this at least once before you shoot this one or there is just no way you can understand what shooting a wedding is like.
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    shming wrote:
    Very excited for you --- everyone has a first time mwink.gif 50 people can sometimes be more difficult to shoot than a larger crowd --- they tend to be more spread out - so it can come across as less intimate - so look for the tight groupings. Hmmm what else --- remember taking the photographs is only 50% of the job --- so look into book vendors -- if you build them a book - they will have something to show all of there friends ---now that's serious networking. PS....... She hired you for your present style ---- that is soooo important for you to maintain from now and until then headscratch.gif
    Hone your skill - but don't throw her a curve ball by changing your style --- Oh - best advice to give your couple ---- go for a walk after the ceremony --- For God's sakes they just got married --- have them enjoy that moment!!! that's also when they are the most relaxed and saying to each other "holy crap -- were married -- we just got married" Have fun and don't stress!!!! I don't know you ---- but I am very happy for you. Oh - here is a technical point (which I don't normally like to get involved with but this one is important) Remember a wide open Aperture doesn't always throw out the background - How close or far away you are has more to do with throwing out a background --- a 16-35mm at 2.8 is a perfect example of that. The reason why I'm telling you this is: be careful when using your primes to get group shots in low light. someone might get thrown out ---- just back up. wings.gif again CHEERS!!! WISH I COULD TOAST TO YOU RIGHT NOW --- BUT A VIRTUAL CHEERS WILL HAVE TO BE MY ONLY WAY OF SHARING IN YOUR EXCITEMENTmwink.gif

THANK YOU,:D I am soaking this all up like a sponge, all tips are welcome, I want to do a wonderful job, I want everyone to look good.
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    JohnBiggs wrote:
    The way you list your gear is concerning... 18-200 f3.5, 70-300 f4? etc. You can list whatever you like but 18-200 f3.5 is not the same as 18-200 f3.5-5.6 and as long as you realise that then fine.

You have two wonderful primes which will let you make it through this. So your glass is good.

Before my first wedding I had shot for 8 years. But just one-off events. I booked a wedding thinking I was ready. I knew the same levels of importance as you and I was excited. Thank goodness after I booked the wedding I got a gig as a second photog for a pro wedding shooter. That saved me!

All I can say at this point is find a pro shooting a wedding and beg to be a second. Do this at least once before you shoot this one or there is just no way you can understand what shooting a wedding is like.

I do plan to mostly use my prime glass. I understand my current 18 - 200 is not THE wedding lens, and in fact is a DX lens and I will use my full frame body. I have a wish list for 2 more lenses, both $$$, maybe I will rent one before and consider renting it for the wedding, after a trial run. I am not good at being specific about lenses, but I desire the Nikon 14 - 24 and that much talked about 70- 200.

And I will take your idea to heart and try to find a wedding I can be a second shooter for, just for the experience .After all is is the best teacher! Thanks for the input!!
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    VayCayMom wrote:
    THANK YOU,:D I am soaking this all up like a sponge, all tips are welcome, I want to do a wonderful job, I want everyone to look good.

Sorry but I can't resist this one: you mentioned "I want everyone to look good" --- they will - it's a wedding? everyone will hopefully be dressed?" YES YES YES --- I know what you meant.....

last helpful tip: Before my first wedding the months before I spent time dreaming up these beautiful images of exactly how I wanted that day to go - how I wanted to capture the couple -- OMG!!! the beautiful sunset --- hell even a couple of celebrities showed up in my head etc, etc, --- everything was perfect --- Don't do that --- I promise you --- it ain't healthy. And if you already are doing that
    I'm telling you ---- it ain't healthy Laughing.gif. wings.gif
    KLinh
    Fashion & Commercial
    (2)Mamiya RZ67 IID, Mamiya 645 AFD II, Leaf Aptus 65, Profoto D1's, Capture One.
  • Options
    JheyerckJheyerck Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    Congrats!! Yes, Everyone does start somewhere!! :D I think you can do it no problem, Ive seen your pics :) PS. I think that a small wedding of 50 for a friend is a great start and a wonderful learning experience!
    -Jessica♥, Learning
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    Jheyerck wrote:
    Congrats!! Yes, Everyone does start somewhere!! :D I think you can do it no problem, Ive seen your pics :) PS. I think that a small wedding of 50 for a friend is a great start and a wonderful learning experience!

Thank you Jessica, your vote of confidence is much appreciated!!! iloveyou.gif
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    shming wrote:
    Sorry but I can't resist this one: you mentioned "I want everyone to look good" --- they will - it's a wedding? everyone will hopefully be dressed?" YES YES YES --- I know what you meant.....

last helpful tip: Before my first wedding the months before I spent time dreaming up these beautiful images of exactly how I wanted that day to go - how I wanted to capture the couple -- OMG!!! the beautiful sunset --- hell even a couple of celebrities showed up in my head etc, etc, --- everything was perfect --- Don't do that --- I promise you --- it ain't healthy. And if you already are doing that
    I'm telling you ---- it ain't healthy Laughing.gif. wings.gif

K linh, so funny you mention that! I had images in my mind of what family portrait sessions would be like.... CALM, quiet, smooth,gentle music in background, all the time in the world to get that shot, everyone cooperating, people almost moving in slow motion, wind in their hair Laughing.gif HA! Beautiful photos that are captured in less than a blink of the eye can look that way. So when things were crazy/insane and the outdoor temp was 112 degrees I was drenched, red as a beet and a photo turned out to be very mellow that was a pleasant surprise to me. I won't be expecting the wedding to actually be in soft focus without help from me Laughing.gif
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    VayCayMom wrote:
    K linh, so funny you mention that! I had images in my mind of what family portrait sessions would be like.... CALM, quiet, smooth,gentle music in background, all the time in the world to get that shot, everyone cooperating, people almost moving in slow motion, wind in their hair Laughing.gif HA! Beautiful photos that are captured in less than a blink of the eye can look that way. So when things were crazy/insane and the outdoor temp was 112 degrees I was drenched, red as a beet and a photo turned out to be very mellow that was a pleasant surprise to me. I won't be expecting the wedding to actually be in soft focus without help from me Laughing.gif

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! ---- we have a wedding coming up this Saturday -- involving a marine in uniform --- so naturally I'm dreaming up what movie? Hello
    "An Officer and a Gentleman" -- it never ends does it!!!wings.gif@#!@#

Seriously though ---- I think you'll be just fine --- I've been to your website
    Yeah -- you'll do better than fine.....mwink.gif Just don't get too caught up in the technical side of it ok? You want to think photography and have fun --

Oh yeah --- I must admit --- I admire you for shooting a friends wedding --- my wife and I have a strict policy against shooting for friends and family ---- I mean imagine while your shooting -- good ole' frank decides to ask you how ya been -- wow nice camera ya got there ---- hey wow did I just cause you to miss that shot? --- oops my bad --- anyway I'll be over there if you want to catch -- up!~!!!!#!(*&# AAAARGH EWR$@&$(#*eek7.gifheadscratch.gif Let us know how it goes.....

Klinh
    KLinh
    Fashion & Commercial
  • Options
    pinkymalingpinkymaling Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    VayCayMom wrote:
    I do plan to mostly use my prime glass. I understand my current 18 - 200 is not THE wedding lens, and in fact is a DX lens and I will use my full frame body. I have a wish list for 2 more lenses, both $$$, maybe I will rent one before and consider renting it for the wedding, after a trial run. I am not good at being specific about lenses, but I desire the Nikon 14 - 24 and that much talked about 70- 200.

And I will take your idea to heart and try to find a wedding I can be a second shooter for, just for the experience .After all is is the best teacher! Thanks for the input!!

I am a second shooter but I have covered an entire wedding and reception with prime lenses. One 50 and one 85. While my husband used the 16-35 and 70-200 on a full body. I don't use an ff but that is next on my list. I also think that shooting in P mode is good if you get really busy and see some great shots that you don't have time to mess with adjustments during those moments. Works Great. Thats what Buissink does:) But in all honesty.....capturing the moment is so important and you can always work out details in editing. And shoot so you don't have to crop, esp. if building a book. Excited for you:) After shooting a wedding, we have such an adrenalin rush and can't wait to get them in the computer to see them properly and give accolades to each other. Have a great time.clap.gif
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    It wasn't too long ago when I booked my first wedding, and I was as stoked as you are. I hope it all works well for you, and I can tell you are a studying person, attentive to detail, so I think you'll make it fine, then become addicted like me.
    Like you said about at first never even thinking weddings would interest you, I was just like that. I'll share with you what sparked my interest. Have you ever heard of the 2 DVD set called "Masters of Wedding Photography"? YouTube has a 6 minute highlight clip of it. I have the 2 DVD's (very costly), and I watch it ad nauseum! Anyway, watch 10 of the best wedding photog's in the world, working, shooting, talking.......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXiXCsRGlM

You'll see such greats as Yervant, Jerry Ghonis, Joe Buissink, and Jeff Ascough.

Anyway---all the best to ya! Make it happen.
    Canon 5D MK IV | 24-70 2.8L USM | 50mm F1.4 USM | 70-200mm F2.8L | AB 800 light | 430EXII speedlight (x2) | Lowel iLight | Cybersync remotes | bag of trail mix |
    My Weddings WebsiteBlog
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    Weisel wrote:
    It wasn't too long ago when I booked my first wedding, and I was as stoked as you are. I hope it all works well for you, and I can tell you are a studying person, attentive to detail, so I think you'll make it fine, then become addicted like me.
    Like you said about at first never even thinking weddings would interest you, I was just like that. I'll share with you what sparked my interest. Have you ever heard of the 2 DVD set called "Masters of Wedding Photography"? YouTube has a 6 minute highlight clip of it. I have the 2 DVD's (very costly), and I watch it ad nauseum! Anyway, watch 10 of the best wedding photog's in the world, working, shooting, talking.......
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mXiXCsRGlM

You'll see such greats as Yervant, Jerry Ghonis, Joe Buissink, and Jeff Ascough.

Anyway---all the best to ya! Make it happen.

Thanks! I have heard of that dvd set. This last weekend at the WPPI convention I got to listen to Kevin Kubota share some of his ideas about shooting weddings. It was thrilling. He pointed out one of his favorite photos, taken from the back of a convertible, hanging on by a seatbelt wrapped around his ankle. the groom is driving, the bride leaning in for a kiss, her gown partially caught in the door, and a lot of BLUR! Some critics said it was a shame it was not in focus, but the blur matched the feeling of the thrill, and he planted it on a wall in his studio and sold a TON of photos/weddings from that image. I am learning more about shooting from the heart in order to show the story instead of waiting to find the perfect everything to make the shot.
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    I am a second shooter but I have covered an entire wedding and reception with prime lenses. One 50 and one 85. While my husband used the 16-35 and 70-200 on a full body. I don't use an ff but that is next on my list. I also think that shooting in P mode is good if you get really busy and see some great shots that you don't have time to mess with adjustments during those moments. Works Great. Thats what Buissink does:) But in all honesty.....capturing the moment is so important and you can always work out details in editing. And shoot so you don't have to crop, esp. if building a book. Excited for you:) After shooting a wedding, we have such an adrenalin rush and can't wait to get them in the computer to see them properly and give accolades to each other. Have a great time.clap.gif

That is some GREAT advice, really! Thank you so much. I will be sure to do that and NOT feel guilty if it makes me able to catch the shots I want as fast as I want!
    Trudy

NIKON D700
  • Options
    edited March 11, 2010
    VayCayMom wrote:
    . I am learning more about shooting from the heart in order to show the story instead of waiting to find the perfect everything to make the shot.

Exactly. Joe Bussink co-wrote a book which I own, called "Wedding Photography from the Heart". I highly recommend it if you don't have it. You are on the right road here!
    My Weddings WebsiteBlog
  • Options
    edited March 12, 2010
    Weisel wrote:
    Exactly. Joe Bussink co-wrote a book which I own, called "Wedding Photography from the Heart". I highly recommend it if you don't have it. You are on the right road here!

Weisel -

You know what I love about Joe Buissink --- the way he started --- I love the fact that he shoots in "P mode" I think that's great --- His story behind P mode is an interesting one - I think in short and correct me if I'm wrong
    he kept on forgetting to change his setting from av / m / tv etc. why? cause he was so busy being caught up in the moment. --- Not to mention --- he has positioned himself as 2nd shooter in his own establishment (that's a dream) ---- I'm the exact opposite though --- I'm scared of "P" mode -- I don't know why --- probably cause most of the time I like to shoot wide open --- Nothing wrong with it though --- whatever it takes right? just have the knowledge of what the other modes do
    PinkyMaling --- (evelyn Grace) --- is my second shooter -she left a previous post on this thread -- she uses that mode "P" constantly --- but only during busy moments -- otherwise she is in "AV or M"

To others that don't know - Yervant has a blog and he is pretty consistent with it --- he has made himself extremely easy to get in contact with ---- and yes he does communicate back from time to time ---- you should check his blog out. His wife "Annie" is also involved with the blog as well.
    KLinh
    Fashion & Commercial
  • Options
    JohnBiggsJohnBiggs Registered Users Posts: 841 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    shming wrote:
    Weisel -

You know what I love about Joe Buissink --- the way he started --- I love the fact that he shoots in "P mode" I think that's great --- His story behind P mode is an interesting one - I think in short and correct me if I'm wrong
    he kept on forgetting to change his setting from av / m / tv etc. why? cause he was so busy being caught up in the moment. --- Not to mention --- he has positioned himself as 2nd shooter in his own establishment (that's a dream) ---- I'm the exact opposite though --- I'm scared of "P" mode -- I don't know why --- probably cause most of the time I like to shoot wide open --- Nothing wrong with it though --- whatever it takes right? just have the knowledge of what the other modes do
    PinkyMaling --- (evelyn Grace) --- is my second shooter -she left a previous post on this thread -- she uses that mode "P" constantly --- but only during busy moments -- otherwise she is in "AV or M"

To others that don't know - Yervant has a blog and he is pretty consistent with it --- he has made himself extremely easy to get in contact with ---- and yes he does communicate back from time to time ---- you should check his blog out. His wife "Annie" is also involved with the blog as well.

What's with all the dashes? Keep banging your head on keyboard? ylsuper.gif
    Canon Gear: 5D MkII, 30D, 85 1.2 L, 70-200 2.8 IS L, 17-40mm f4 L, 50 1.4, 580EX, 2x 580EXII, Canon 1.4x TC, 300 f4 IS L, 100mm 2.8 Macro, 100-400 IS L
    Other Gear: Olympus E-PL1, Pan 20 1.7, Fuji 3D Camera, Lensbaby 2.0, Tamron 28-75 2.8, Alien Bees lighting, CyberSyncs, Domke, HONL, FlipIt.
    ~ Gear Pictures
  • Options
    edited March 12, 2010
    JohnBiggs wrote:
    What's with all the dashes? Keep banging your head on keyboard? ylsuper.gif

I am the dash master --- I know it's a bad habit I've gotten myself into :Dheadscratch.gif
    KLinh
    Fashion & Commercial
  • Options
    ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    I know that it's hard to break into the wedding world, and I know and have stated before that a number of wedding photographers are not very supportive of beginners. But you have to know that I did my first wedding on my own last year and this year I've booked a number of them already. The biggest tips that I can give you are these:

Wear comfortable shoes. You'll do a lot of running around and a LOT of up and down!

Bring water!! Someone gave me this advice and I ignored it - and I paid the price!! I will always have water during wedding shoots now!

Trust yourself! You were asked to take photos because the person liked your shots, so trust your instincts and take the photos that you know will look great!

Have fun and good luck! Can't wait to see your shoots!
  • Options
    MelMcClainMelMcClain Registered Users Posts: 52 Big grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    VayCayMom wrote:

Go Trudy! I wish you much luck! Everyone has to start somewhere and as long as both you and the couple are comfortable with your arrangement that's all that matters. Looking forward to seeing your work post wedding! Best Wishes!!
  • Options
    ghinsonghinson Registered Users Posts: 933 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    Trudy, I have to say, you handled the "I'm going to start shooting weddings" thread, in this forum, very well. I've been watching the forum for a couple of months, and not many survive their initial posting.

I'm shooting my first wedding in about a month. I am a hobbyist, have sold a few fine art prints, and generally shoot landscapes. I have a friend who is getting married at Fenway Park, in the stands, with indirect light during the day. She begged me to do it, and I am doing it for free. But I only agreed to do it if she would hire a second shooter, someone with some experience. Even still, the pressure is enormous.

But I've ordered a couple of books, have the above-mentioned DVDs coming in the mail (actually borrowing them from someone), have the right equipment, and am psyched about an all-access pass to Fenway! That alone is making me forget about the pain of having to pose all of the relatives for the formals!

Good luck. Look forward to seeing the pics.
    uosuıɥ ƃǝɹƃ
    ackdoc.com