James
www.jamespatephotography.com

Comments

• bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    cool juxtaposition :D
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,952 moderator
    edited March 12, 2010
    Interesting shot, James. That mural must make for all kinds of shooting possibilities. I would hang out there for an hour and see what else walks by. One nit I have with this one is that the guy behind the bum is visible enough to distract, but not visible enough to provide a juxtaposition (I am guessing from his haircut that he's well dressed). Got any others?
  • jamaizjamaiz Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    Hi guys
    Thanks for viewing. This was a horseshoe shot. I stopped the van to let some people cross the street and then seen the man in the hat. The glare and the lighting was such that I didn't see the mural until I downloaded the images. I was wrapped up in controlling the shadows and highlights and worrying about the traffic backing up behind me.

Richard
    I got off about 4 frames before I had to move. I'll process the others tonight after work and put them up. I choose this one as it best isolated the man in the hat against the mural. This is Dundas St along the Whitby business district. I do plan to return. I also think the mural is a great back drop.
    No matter where you go; there you are
    Regards
    James
    www.jamespatephotography.com