WTB: Canon 50D

ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
edited March 21, 2010 in House of Canon
I currently own an XSi and have begun doing more and more paid photography work (which still astounds me!). I definitely need to have more than one body, and believe that the 50D would be a great way to step things up. If someone has a 50D that they're interested in selling, please let me know! Thank you!

Comments

• swelldaysswelldays Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited March 12, 2010
    50d
    I have what you are looking for in great shape I use it as a backup. I also have the battery grip and org box etc. $850 w grip shipped 725 w/o
    Check my ebay feedback at username Rlrproducts.
  • aggiesaggies Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited March 13, 2010
    Hey I also want to buy a 50D. Please PM me if anyone have one for sale mwink.gif . Thanks.
    Gig 'Em!
  • ScootersbabygirlScootersbabygirl Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    Bumping this heard once from swelldays but haven't heard back after asking for photos of the camera. Anyone know anyone selling a 40d or 50d?
  • BobbiecatBobbiecat Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited March 21, 2010
    Bumping this heard once from swelldays but haven't heard back after asking for photos of the camera. Anyone know anyone selling a 40d or 50d?

If you are still interested in a 40D I have one I am willing to part with. It is being sold with an OpTech neck strap, a Hakuba hand strap, original box and all original contents. I may have an extra battery as well and CF cards - I will have to double check on those items though. The camera was part of the kit so I would prefer to sell it with the 28-135 lens. But I am willing to let it go without the lens. It has just over 7600 clicks on the shutter. It is in great condition and I have had no problems with it. I haven't been using it much these days so selling it has become an option. I'm asking $835 kit or $575 camera only.