FS/FT: Canon EFS 17 - 85mm lens

happie2cuhappie2cu Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited March 29, 2010 in House of Canon
EFS 17-85 mm, f4-5.6 IS USM. I bought this as a ex demo lens from Adorama 1 year ago. I hardly ever use it (less than 1k clicks), as I am stuck on using prime lens. I cant see any damage. Front and back covers come with it.
Like all my lenses, it always has a UV filter attached, to save the glass. I'm willing to listen to sensible serious offers, even trade offers. I have a few possible items I am looking to buy with the sale of this lens, so it do not hurt to offer. Asking $300 + p&p. Sorry I dont use or trust paypal. Money orders or cleared personal checks.

Comments

• happie2cuhappie2cu Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited March 27, 2010
    happie2cu wrote:
    EFS 17-85 mm, f4-5.6 IS USM. I bought this as a ex demo lens from Adorama 1 year ago. I hardly ever use it (less than 1k clicks), as I am stuck on using prime lens. I cant see any damage. Front and back covers come with it.
    Like all my lenses, it always has a UV filter attached, to save the glass. I'm willing to listen to sensible serious offers, even trade offers. I have a few possible items I am looking to buy with the sale of this lens, so it do not hurt to offer. Asking $300 + p&p. Sorry I dont use or trust paypal. Money orders or cleared personal checks.

Since I put this up fs, I have used it some more, and know this is not the lens for me. Can't get used to using or like using zoom. The lens will come with 3 tiffen filters, clear, polarized, blue to clear tint, plus the after market hood that I was using with it. Still the same original price.
  • EclipsedEclipsed Registered Users Posts: 360 Major grins
    edited March 27, 2010
    Could I see some pictures?
    edited March 29, 2010
    Eclipsed wrote:

I sent you a message.
    edited March 29, 2010
    Eclipsed wrote:

Pictures has been sent. just ask if you need any more or the RAW files.