Challenge 44: Tasty Soda Pop

douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
edited August 9, 2005 in The Dgrin Challenges
Shot taken: 8-7-05 f4.6 @ 1/800 sec

What do you all think, is it worthy of the challenge?

31342182-L.jpg

Best regards,
douglas
Best regards,
douglas

Comments

• adrian_kadrian_k Registered Users Posts: 557 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2005
    Definately worthy. It's a very good photo.

Very minor things that bug me are the reflection on the green and blue drinks does not show on the red (on the "ON" of JONES) and also one black cap and two silver-but that's beyond your control.

douglas wrote:

Best regards,
    douglas
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    Adrian
    my stuff is here.....
  • douglasdouglas Registered Users Posts: 696 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2005
    adrian_k wrote:
    Definately worthy. It's a very good photo.

Very minor things that bug me are the reflection on the green and blue drinks does not show on the red (on the "ON" of JONES) and also one black cap and two silver-but that's beyond your control.
    Thanks alot for your input, the reflection bug me a lil also, maybe i can tone it down a little in PS...

I checked out your gallery at PB you have some really nice shots there, some of my favs are arch, the art series, and night football. The tequilla shot is very interesting, great perspective of shot and perspective of state of mind. That belongs in a book or magazine.

Best regards,
    douglas
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • DavidoffDavidoff Registered Users Posts: 409 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2005
    I like it very much douglas. The caps sure do distract a litlle bit, more than the reflections imo. You can copy/past from them black cap on the top of the silver ones or really darken the silver ones easily tough.
    edited August 8, 2005
    Thanks alot for your input Davidoff, I went ahead and copied and pasted a cap, I like it better now. Thanks again.

Best regards,
    douglas
    Davidoff wrote:
    I like it very much douglas. The caps sure do distract a litlle bit, more than the reflections imo. You can copy/past from them black cap on the top of the silver ones or really darken the silver ones easily tough.
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited August 8, 2005
    douglas wrote:

Best regards,
    douglas

I voted for your shot in challenge - very cool shot. You need to send it in to jones - maybe they'll put it on a bottle
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

edited August 9, 2005
    I voted for your shot in challenge - very cool shot. You need to send it in to jones - maybe they'll put it on a bottle
    Thank you for your vote and comments. I think i will send this into jones and maybe a couple more from the same day.
    That would be kool if they put one on a bottle.
    Thanks again.

Best regards,
    douglas
    Best regards,
    douglas
  • JamesJWegJamesJWeg Registered Users Posts: 795 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2005
    Forgive me for chopping on your wonderful photo, I played with a little more clean up, I think that you have a money shot there if you do somemore cleanup with the clone tool.

31483236-M.jpg

James.

P.S. Mostly date stamp removal and clean up of the lid clone and a few spec on the lids and edges.
    edited August 9, 2005
    JamesJWeg wrote:
    Forgive me for chopping on your wonderful photo, I played with a little more clean up, I think that you have a money shot there if you do somemore cleanup with the clone tool.

31483236-M.jpg

James.

P.S. Mostly date stamp removal and clean up of the lid clone and a few spec on the lids and edges.
    Great clean up job, looks much better without the date stamps, thanks alot for your work and comments. I shall have to try this myself soon.

Best regards,
    douglas
    Best regards,
    douglas