"Daddy, take a picture of my cars!"

WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
edited March 15, 2010 in People
I was playing with my new 7D and my little one came running up to me asking me to take pictures of his cars. Funny stuff.

I thought this came out nicely. The 7D is sure a step up from my XTi and I have a lot to learn! WOO WOO!

p994291493-3.jpg
Michael

<Insert some profound quote here to try and seem like a deep thinker>

Michael Wachel Photography

Facebook

Comments

• lifeLikelifeLike Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited March 13, 2010
    That is great! Love that you can even see your reflection in the eyes .... clap.gif

I just picked up a 7D today and I'm restless and disappointed that it's rainy and stormy out. I've got no handy kids to shoot rolleyes1.gif
    ~lifelike.smugmug.com

not life but lifelike
  • WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2010
    lifeLike wrote:
    That is great! Love that you can even see your reflection in the eyes .... clap.gif

I just picked up a 7D today and I'm restless and disappointed that it's rainy and stormy out. I've got no handy kids to shoot rolleyes1.gif

Thanks! "Brown" just dropped mine off yesterday. I am in heaven but it's only 10 degrees outside and I am a wuss. I have to fiddle with all the settings and find what works best. Going from the XTi to the 7D is like going from a Honda Civic (gets the job done) to a BMW M3 (gets the job done in luxury).
    Michael

Facebook
  • lifeLikelifeLike Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited March 13, 2010
    Wachel wrote:
    Thanks! "Brown" just dropped mine off yesterday. I am in heaven but it's only 10 degrees outside and I am a wuss. I have to fiddle with all the settings and find what works best. Going from the XTi to the 7D is like going from a Honda Civic (gets the job done) to a BMW M3 (gets the job done in luxury).

HA! About twenty years ago I turned my back on my Nikon SLRs & lenses and went to point n shoot with cheap, fun cameras. I used 110's, polaroids and even pin hole. Eventually things advanced enough to include phones. Lately my shots are taken on my iPhone or a little Kodak point and shoot...........

So I feel like I've gone from like ... a Yugo ... or maybe a pedal powered pink Barbie Dream Car to a BMW!! wings.gifclap.gif :ivar

Let's hope for better weather!!!!
    ~lifelike.smugmug.com

not life but lifelike
  • MacushlaMacushla Registered Users Posts: 347 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2010
    lifeLike wrote:
    HA! About twenty years ago I turned my back on my Nikon SLRs & lenses and went to point n shoot with cheap, fun cameras. I used 110's, polaroids and even pin hole. Eventually things advanced enough to include phones. Lately my shots are taken on my iPhone or a little Kodak point and shoot...........

So I feel like I've gone from like ... a Yugo ... or maybe a pedal powered pink Barbie Dream Car to a BMW!! wings.gifclap.gif :ivar

Let's hope for better weather!!!!

Boys and their toys, the story never changes. Congrats on your new camera.
  • WachelWachel Registered Users Posts: 448 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    Thanks! I am reading and taking pics trying to learn everything about the camera...so far...I LOVE IT!
    Michael

Facebook