Multi expose

RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
edited March 17, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I have 3 images of this guy breaking and wanted to try and do something special to them.

What do you think of this look? Does it fit or does it just add confusion?

811052106_LkbH3-L.jpg

Comments

• wendellwendell Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    Nice action shot but I think a single exposure would work better for me. If you had a 3 frame burst from the same break then I think it would work really well, you would still have the various phases of movement but would look realistic. I hope I am making myself clear?
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    I like how it turned out. What works for me is how his right elbow is sitting just perfectly on top of the bricks. Looks almost natural.
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    Hi Phil.....It works for me....if I were to have a nit it would be the background is a little distracting...... azzaro
  • RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    wendell wrote:
    Nice action shot but I think a single exposure would work better for me. If you had a 3 frame burst from the same break then I think it would work really well, you would still have the various phases of movement but would look realistic. I hope I am making myself clear?

I have 3, but when I tried the 3rd in there it really got busy.

Dogdots wrote:
    I like how it turned out. What works for me is how his right elbow is sitting just perfectly on top of the bricks. Looks almost natural.

Got a little lucky with the timing on that.

Azzaro wrote:
    Hi Phil.....It works for me....if I were to have a nit it would be the background is a little distracting...... azzaro

I agree and I may try and play with that... not sure how... the blue matts would be pretty difficult to get rid of, not sure I have the skill to do that.

Thank you for the inputs
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    Works for me. Nice effort I'd say. thumb.gif
    Michael
  • Brett1000Brett1000 Registered Users Posts: 819 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    I like it !