"Inked" photo art

Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
edited March 29, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
I took my favorite shot from my most recent photo series and applied a bit of Photoshop to it to produce this piece of Photo Art.
811296656_fSVUD-L-1.jpg

Comments, critiques & opinions are welcome and encouraged.
Scooba Steve

Shades of Hyperion photography
Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 15, 2010
    Your shot is fantastic. The tattoo gun looks like it's chrome plated.
    I've wanted to "document" a tattoo but the one and only shop around here won't let me take photos. I even had a client say it was ok for me to shoot some shots but the tattoo shop owner still said no.
  • rookieshooterrookieshooter Registered Users Posts: 539 Major grins
    edited March 15, 2010
    I like it. The reflection in that circle is the best part for me. Good job!
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    Thanks for the replies. I've built somewhat of a relationship with the artist through people that I know that have had work done by him.

Hopefully I can get some work done on the barter system... Ink for Photos kind of deal.
    Scooba Steve

Extraordinary photos can not be had standing where everyone else is standing, looking where everyone else is looking
  • DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    Nice. Fine result. Pretty cool visually. thumb.gif
    Michael
  • Shades of HyperionShades of Hyperion Registered Users Posts: 367 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2010
    thanks for the reply
    Scooba Steve