Options

#46 - C&C Please!

StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
edited March 16, 2010 in The Dgrin Challenges
Good afternoon, everyone!

I think I'm actually going to try my hand at one of these contests for once...I find all of you do such inspiring work, I want to give it a shot. There is no green up in the mountains where I live, but I went down into the valley this weekend and came up with these two very different interpretations of "Green"...One from a St. Patrick's Festival and the other shot along the sidewalk during the walk back to my car.

Let me know what you think. Reshots are not possible, but post-processing is...Or I can simply start over with new ideas! :D

#1 Bleeding Green

811085198_d7Rqb-M.jpg

#2 Growth

811085447_nDpTM-M.jpg

Comments

• Options
    WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    Welcome!

Of these, I like Growth. I think it needs to be straightened. It looks to be a hair off vertical.
  • Options
    StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    You are right, of course, WhatSheSaw! I hadn't paid close enough attention yet. Thanks for catching it! If that's the picture I put in, I'll be sure and straighten it first!
  • Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited March 16, 2010
    I remember my first contest--I was DQ'd due to lack of EXIF info rolleyes1.gif .
    Welcome!

Now on to your images.

While I think the better image is the second shot. I have a feeling there may be a lot of plant shots, something to consider.
    Liz A.
    _________