Woo hoo Packages and Coupons!! how about coupons for packages???

kenskikenski Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited March 28, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Ok... I dont post here alot, mainly just read posts... Ive been with SmugMug for 5 years now and LOVE the changes I have seen in 5 years, even more with the PRO settings. I have just started taking my photography to the next level and LOVED it when the coupons came out, LOVED it even more when the PACKAGES came out!!!

Here is my question..... I have not been able to figure out how to set a coupon for a certain package. Is there anyway this can be added as a feature? I want to offer for my wedding clients a "PRINT PACKAGE" to be included with their experience and would LOVE to be able to give them a code so its free. I guess I could set it up for a certain price, $X.XX, and then give them a code for $X.XX, but its not the same......

Any chance of adding something like this?? or is it possible now and I just can't figure it out :)

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    Your package could already include the coupon value-- have you thought about that? Right now, coupons are not specific to a package, I'm sorry.
  • kenskikenski Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    Andy wrote:
    Your package could already include the coupon value-- have you thought about that? Right now, coupons are not specific to a package, I'm sorry.

I understand that but not what I was looking to do. Basically if I give them a
    "COUPON CODE" to use for a "PACKAGE" I set up, then basically they can use the code for whatever they want on the website instead of the package which I am trying to avoid....
  • jaypikejaypike Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited March 28, 2011
    Hrmm, drat, I too was hoping to link these two together for Wedding events.

jp