Options

Vendor: Custom Camera Straps -

HowardAvenueHowardAvenue Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited January 12, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
Hi everyone! I have gotten permission from Erik to introduce myself and my straps to sll of you. I am a master seamstress and designer of performancewear. Because I desperately wanted a longer strap to wear across my body, I took on the task of making my own. Well, needless to say, they are quite popular! Made from 100% first quality materials, camera grade webbing and hardware, you should enjoy your strap for a long time. A little information on the strap itself:

Made from designer fabrics, fun, funky, functional and sometimes full of bling! Rare sports teams fabrics, tons of colors and patterns.
Fabric portion - 36"
Nylon straps - 13"
Camera quality keepers and slides
100% leather end tabs

Why wear that bland factory strap?? Carry your equipment in style!!

Free U.S. Shipping, low cost, great quality. All straps in my store are in stock and ready to ship. Come on in and visit!
www.howardavenue.net

have any suggestions? feel free to contact me. I'm always up for criticism, ideas, suggestions. Just be nice. I'm just tryin' to get my kids through college!

Comments

• Options
    azboricuaazboricua Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    Very nice designs, I have been looking for something different and I ordered this one.

http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.123544016.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 17, 2010
    I just got home from work, and there was your order...thanks! I will ship it out tomorrow morning. I hope you love it!

Dee
  • Options
    azboricuaazboricua Registered Users Posts: 56 Big grins
    edited March 17, 2010
    I just got home from work, and there was your order...thanks! I will ship it out tomorrow morning. I hope you love it!

Dee

I will make sure to leave feedback as soon as I receive it. Thanks and happy it goes to a good cause.:ivar
  • Options
    edited March 25, 2010
    Got your feedback, glad you love the strap! I'll be busy posting some designs in the upcoming week. Pass the word! Thanks for shopping with me! clap.gif
  • Options
    deb22deb22 Registered Users Posts: 428 Major grins
    edited March 25, 2010
    Hi there do you ship to us lonely folk up here in Canada? Hope so[ we don't expect free shipping but actual cost would be nice]thumb.gif
    COUNTRY ROADS ARE NATURES HIGHWAY. http://dafontainewildlife.com
  • Options
    edited January 12, 2011
    custom camera straps with some fashion flair!
    deb22 wrote: »
    Hi there do you ship to us lonely folk up here in Canada? Hope so[ we don't expect free shipping but actual cost would be nice]thumb.gif

Hey Deb...I am soooo sorry I didn't get back to this thread! Yes, I do ship to Canada, at the actual shipping cost of $4.00. I have some great new styles along with a custom embroidery option. Take a look! My Christmas season was crazy busy, and I am happy that so many photographers enjoy my straps!