Options

Wedding Sampler

ssersser Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
edited March 20, 2010 in Weddings
I thought I'd share a quick slideshow of a handful of Weddings, can you please tell me what you guys think. I just made it to give my potential clients another thing to view when we meet. Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs9vIDDTiWw

Comments

• Options
    SvennieSvennie Registered Users Posts: 181 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2010
    sser wrote:
    I thought I'd share a quick slideshow of a handful of Weddings, can you please tell me what you guys think. I just made it to give my potential clients another thing to view when we meet. Cheers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs9vIDDTiWw

The constant zooming (either out or in) is very distracting, sorry.
    Personally, when I look at a photo slide show, I'd prefer to have control about the speed and direction, so I can pause and look at the photos I really like etc.
  • Options
    ssersser Registered Users Posts: 233 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2010
    Svennie wrote:
    The constant zooming (either out or in) is very distracting, sorry.
    Personally, when I look at a photo slide show, I'd prefer to have control about the speed and direction, so I can pause and look at the photos I really like etc.

Thanks Svennie I feel the same way about controlling the speed, it was my first time making one of these and I figured I'd use it as a quick sample or just have on in the background at a meeting, and the zooming I thought would keep the viewers attention as I know I need it with some stuff haha
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited March 20, 2010
    Yeah, the zooming is a distraction...but not because it is a Zoom, but because it is a fast zoom, relatively. I love that music.

Not sure why you'd want this on in the background. My feelings is, it should be The Focus, or not on.

Cheers,:D
    tom wise