Options

Pop Art

iSmileiSmile Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited March 18, 2010 in Finishing School
Is there a great program out there in Neverland that will convert a photograph to pop art? I've come across many places that do it for you but I would like a program for myself so that I can tweak it! THANKS!

Comments

• Options
    ZerodogZerodog Registered Users Posts: 1,480 Major grins
    edited March 18, 2010
    You just need to really push settings in PS or LR or whatever you use. Saturation, contrast, WB. You will be surprised at what will happen with combinations. Start swapping colors and things get really weird.
    iSmile wrote:
    Is there a great program out there in Neverland that will convert a photograph to pop art? I've come across many places that do it for you but I would like a program for myself so that I can tweak it! THANKS!
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited March 18, 2010
    iSmile wrote:

I think you need to post a link to an example of what you are after. Pop art encompasses many things: do you want it to look like the false color silk screens of Andy Warhol? The comic book style of Roy Lichtenstein? A Tom Wesselmann collage? Photoshop has the power do all of that if you know what you are doing (and have artistic skill), but it's not as simple as tweaking a slider.