FS: 1DmkIII & 24-105L

AnInfiniteJourneyAnInfiniteJourney Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
edited March 26, 2010 in House of Canon
[FONT=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi all,
Ok - unfortunately I've already purchased a Nikon 500mm lens, otherwise I would keep my Canon stuff... I received the 1DmkIII from Irvine today and the AF is SO much better. There is a 6 month warranty on the AF system and the firmware has been updated to 1.3.0.

1DmkIII - $2200 + Paypal only (shipped USPS Priority Mail insurance & delivery confirmation) - 6month warranty on AF system (9/2010); 53xxxx s/n; unknown shutter count but probably around 30K; body is clean except for a minor scuff on the right side of the prism box (see pic below); comes complete with all original goodies and box - except original warranty which has expired. Will also include Arthur Morris' guide to this camera - great for setting up the camera for bird photography.

LP-E4 battery - $80 + shipping & Paypal (extra battery)

REDUCED $2240 biggrin.gif Everything above for $2500 - includes shipping 48 states - USPS priority mail with insurance and delivery confirmation. All other shipping locations and carrier/delivery time can be worked out on an individual basis. Buyer pays Paypal fees or must have excellent feedback to use check (I will wait for it to clear before I ship).

=========================
SOLD RRS L bracket - $150 + shipping & Paypal

SOLD TC-80N3 Multi-Function cable release - $80 + shipping & Paypal

SOLD Hoodman Eye cup - $15 + shipping & Paypal

SOLD Ec-B - $15 + shipping & Paypal - split focusing screen - This screen is an excellent help for manual focusing, especially on longer lenses. With the newer 1D(s) MarkIII series it is a reliable way to check or adjust micro adjustments as well - no more peeping at focusing charts: do your adjustments real-time in the field.

SOLD 24-105mm f/4L - $880 under warranty purchased 8/6/09 for my Alaska trip (will send receipt)

Thanks for looking.
[/FONT]

3/20/10 - edited to mark sold items; reduce package price and add info about lens.
3/22/10 - edited to mark sold items; reduce package price and change title.
3/26/10 - edited to mark screen sold; reduce camera & battery price.

Comments

• KipCoxKipCox Registered Users Posts: 54 Big grins
    edited March 20, 2010
    Saw this in FM forums too. There were no pictures of the camera showing the "wear on the prism box" and several pieces in this package are sold.

Do you have any pics of the camera itself and an updated price?

Thanks for your time.
  • AnInfiniteJourneyAnInfiniteJourney Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited March 20, 2010
    KipCox wrote:
    Saw this in FM forums too. There were no pictures of the camera showing the "wear on the prism box" and several pieces in this package are sold.

Thanks for your time.

The price is dropped to $2400 plus paypal. This does not include the lens which is $880 plus paypal. I'll pickup the shipping is you buy everything. (48 states usps priority plus insurance and delivery confirmation)

i can email any pics you like. Just let me know what you are looking for. Email me your requests. Doghouseimages@gmail.com
    edited March 23, 2010
    more pics...
    KipCox wrote:

Thanks for your time.

Hi - you can see more pics at the FredMiranda.com listing...
    http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/879013/1#8275290
  • phatmanphatman Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    mk III
    Hi - you can see more pics at the FredMiranda.com listing...
    http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/879013/1#8275290
    Hi, ...Journey
    is the camera and extra battery still available?
    thanks
    B
    edited March 26, 2010
    yes,
    phatman wrote:
    Hi, ...Journey
    is the camera and extra battery still available?
    thanks
    B

Hi, the camera is still available - camera, battery and screen - $2260 shipped (48 states)...you pay paypal.
    Michie
  • Elktrack99Elktrack99 Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited March 26, 2010
    focus screen
    I will take the focus screen. Sent PM.
    edited March 26, 2010
    It's yours
    Elktrack99 wrote:
    I will take the focus screen. Sent PM.

Wayne. Sent pm back
    edited March 26, 2010
    Thank you Wayne
    Thank you Wayne for a VERY easy transaction... I would give you a "GREAT" feedback if they did that here.
    edited March 26, 2010
    $2240 for 1DmkIII and extra battery
    I'll pay shipping if you pay the Paypal fee....