New puppy

ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
edited August 10, 2005 in People
Very cute, but I'm glad he's not mine. Jack Russell Terriers pack a lot of dog into small packages. I think he'll grow up to be a handful.

31537071-L.jpg

31537175-L.jpg
If not now, when?

Comments

• HiggmeisterHiggmeister Registered Users Posts: 909 Major grins
    edited August 9, 2005
    Hi Rutt,
    Cute pictures, especially #2. Instead of it just being a cute puppy picture, I'd like to see the girls complete face in there also. She has a nice expression that goes quite well with a new puppy and would tell a better story. Same picture, just a different crop if possible. I like where your focus is.

Just my .02,
    Chris

A picture is but words to the eyes.
    Comments are always welcome.

www.pbase.com/Higgmeister

• marlofmarlof Registered Users Posts: 1,833 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    I like the picture where the girl is not full in sight. It frames the puppy, which is the main subject, nicely. I also like the DOF. And I agree on the Jack Russels. Friend of mine had two, one got a nest, and she liked them so much that she kept three. Now she has five, and they are a lively bunch!
    enjoy being here while getting there
  • thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    While the picture is very large on my screen and wont all fit so I cannot get the full effect of the picture but I believe that it would have been nice if your depth of field was larger so that the face of the girl wasn't so blurred. I think it is the story of the dog and his new owner. Very cute dog. Hopefully, he is the subject of many more of your picture to come.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    Little girl and her new puppy.

Don't think I'm playing fair.

31678586-L.jpg
    If not now, when?