Options

SOLD: Brand New Pentax K-x for sale

Cubbies71Cubbies71 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited March 22, 2010 in The Other Guys
Want to sell brand new Pentax K-x....had it 1 week...in perfect shape....wife paid right at 800.00 for the kit....Body and come with 18-55mm lens....all original accessories and paperwork....been out the box twice..... 400.00 NO scams!

12.4 megapixel CMOS sensor
High resolution 12.4 megapixel CMOS image sensor features sensor-shift Shake Reduction for stabi

Comments

• Options
    gramps50gramps50 Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited March 21, 2010
    If you've only had it a week can't you return it to the place of purchase? Got an old Pentax SLR not a K wonder if my lens and flash would work.

Cubbies71 wrote:
    Want to sell brand new Pentax K-x....had it 1 week...in perfect shape....wife paid right at 800.00 for the kit....Body and come with 18-55mm lens....all original accessories and paperwork....been out the box twice..... 400.00 NO scams!

12.4 megapixel CMOS sensor
    High resolution 12.4 megapixel CMOS image sensor features sensor-shift Shake Reduction for stabi
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2010
    Yes it would fit...ANY lens Pentax has even made will fit...and I'm not worried about returning it..will just sell t to someone who can enjoy it..

gramps50 wrote:
    If you've only had it a week can't you return it to the place of purchase? Got an old Pentax SLR not a K wonder if my lens and flash would work.
  • Options
    gramps50gramps50 Registered Users Posts: 67 Big grins
    edited March 22, 2010
    The camera seems to have good reviews as a whole. All the reviews I read gave it good marks. So why are you selling it?

What all is included with the camera? Do you have any other pictures of it? What about shipping? Does it come with a SDHC or Sd card?
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2010
    sold

gramps50 wrote:
    The camera seems to have good reviews as a whole. All the reviews I read gave it good marks. So why are you selling it?

What all is included with the camera? Do you have any other pictures of it? What about shipping? Does it come with a SDHC or Sd card?