St Patrick's day sunrise

AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
edited March 22, 2010 in Other Cool Shots
Went out and shot the sunrise on St. Pats day.
I was processing up the images (and having a play :D) when I created this, which is appropriate for St. Pats day.

C&C always welcome

814586305_2faT5-L-1.jpg

Thanks for looking
Peter

www.andmanphotography.com

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams

Comments

• frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2010
    That looks like an interesting scene, would love to see the original as well clap.gif
  • AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2010
    frg wrote:
    That looks like an interesting scene, would love to see the original as well clap.gif
    Thanks Francis.
    Here is the original.
    813294327_YFjRV-L.jpg
    Peter

Facebook Fan Page

"Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment." Ansel Adams
  • wendellwendell Registered Users Posts: 308 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2010
    I really like the original. Nice comp and colors in the sky and water. Looks to be a great place to burn a buzz bait down that post line.
  • AndManAndMan Registered Users Posts: 1,252 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2010
    wendell wrote:
    I really like the original. Nice comp and colors in the sky and water. Looks to be a great place to burn a buzz bait down that post line.
    Thanks Wendell. Might look a great place but there is no fishing on this side of the lake.
    Peter

Facebook Fan Page