Troy Moratti Portrait

ltdesignphotovideoltdesignphotovideo Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
edited August 10, 2005 in People
This is Troy. He's one of our superstar players. He plays 3rd base, catcher, and outfield. I like this photo for no other reason than it's one of the only shots I have of a Steamers player smiling. They are SOOO serious about the game. It's nice to see them goofing off once in a while. Enjoy!!
-t
:drums
Lindsay Thompson
www.grafxcreative.com

Comments

• thegreeneggthegreenegg Registered Users Posts: 551 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    It's a really nice candid of the man loving the game. Have you shown it to him yet because I think that he would enjoy it. Very nice. Hope to see more of your stuff.
    Ashley
    Green is the way to be!
    ashleyharding.smugmug.com
  • ltdesignphotovideoltdesignphotovideo Registered Users Posts: 146 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    I haven't shown it to him yet. He will probably see it tomorrow night at the special dinner that is held for the players on the team. The guys like to see themselves in action.
    -t
    :drums
    Lindsay Thompson
    www.grafxcreative.com
  • windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited August 10, 2005
    nice pic and he has a great 1st name!!!!

troy

This is Troy. He's one of our superstar players. He plays 3rd base, catcher, and outfield. I like this photo for no other reason than it's one of the only shots I have of a Steamers player smiling. They are SOOO serious about the game. It's nice to see them goofing off once in a while. Enjoy!!
    -t