Game Trails

wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
edited March 29, 2010 in Landscapes
A rubber rabbitbush snapped while looking for rubber rabbits.
792-r7023.jpg

Or ... the real story can be found here.

-
Anybody can do it.

Comments

• DLC PhotoDLC Photo Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited March 20, 2010
    Really nice photo. I really like the warm colors and composition.
  • wfellerwfeller Registered Users Posts: 2,625 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2010
    DLC Photo wrote:
    Really nice photo. I really like the warm colors and composition.

Thank you. I was very happy to pick this out of my walk.
    Anybody can do it.
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited March 23, 2010
    +1. It's really nice to see the cool tones with the sweet light just touching the tips of everything. :D
  • DLC PhotoDLC Photo Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited March 25, 2010
    I just saw your article...very nice, I like it when there is a story or article with photo's.

Also some advise, I am not accustom to shooting game trails, but I imagine the same tips apply. Generally you want rivers, streams, game trails, etc., to lead your eye further into the the picture or landscape. The trail on the right does this very nicely and draws my eyes in, but the trail on the left (at least for me) drove my eyes out of the picture. The colors, time of day, composition, and softness are all great. So just keep that in mind the time you go out and give it a shot...literally

clap.gif
  • schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited March 29, 2010
    DLC Photo wrote:
    Also some advise, I am not accustom to shooting game trails, but I imagine the same tips apply. Generally you want rivers, streams, game trails, etc., to lead your eye further into the the picture or landscape. The trail on the right does this very nicely and draws my eyes in, but the trail on the left (at least for me) drove my eyes out of the picture. The colors, time of day, composition, and softness are all great. So just keep that in mind the time you go out and give it a shot...literally

clap.gif

This is a great tip! :D